What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
There is some pure gold in there. I don't understand how the likes of Bunniesman, Doggiesbro etc can be that diluted. It's beyond comprehension how oblvious they are to the just how stupid they sound and the fact that they ruin every thread they enter. Between me, beave, digbi, shorty and i think there is a few more NQ fans on here i'm so happy there aren't any that embarass the club and everyone involved with it.

On another note apart from punting and fantasy comps it makes 5(c)ff$ games much more interesting to watch lol

Ozzy

First Grade
There is some pure gold in there. I don't understand how the likes of Bunniesman, Doggiesbro etc can be that diluted. It's beyond comprehension how oblvious they are to the just how stupid they sound and the fact that they ruin every thread they enter. Between me, beave, digbi, shorty and i think there is a few more NQ fans on here i'm so happy there aren't any that embarass the club and everyone involved with it.

On another note apart from punting and fantasy comps it makes 5(c)ff$ games much more interesting to watch lol
They're first cousins.

_Johnsy

Referee
So many LOL's already this year and the we haven't even had the GF yet.

Only 11 days away LOL@50uffs

NRL%20-%20South%20Sydney%20Rabbitohs%20-%20Charity%20Shield.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Name the LOL's from that picture Left to right

Backrow
Fa'alogo
Sutton
Some poor bloke you cant see who has been denied participation in LOl glory
Mark Minnichello
?
?
?
?
?
Justin Smith
?
Harrison
Cusack
Geddes

Front Row
?
?
Fletcher
Williams
Rigon
Hegarty

Ozzy

First Grade
you are having a lol@souffs morning... including using the same calendar that newcastlerabbit referrs to...

or is that your tip for souffs in 2012?
I'm using Newcastlerabbit's source, namely history. I'm sure LOL@50uff$ finished 10th last season (or anm I still in the middle of a LOL@50uff$ kind of day). BTW the "Knights are myths" thread should be made into a sticker thread. :D

_Johnsy

Referee
It's probably time to bump the LOL@50uff$ Picture Thread in the Dragons subforum aye Johnsy?

I think that one belongs in the classic thread section. It always delivers, does not matter how much of a crap day you have had it will put a smile on your face.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
as a treat for Ozzy, i was able to secure one of the last commemerative souffs clocks that was produced during their golden run..

apparently it was the latest & greatest technology at the time..

money1y.png

AuDragon

Juniors
as a treat for Ozzy, i was able to secure one of the last commemerative souffs clocks that was produced during their golden run..

apparently it was the latest & greatest technology at the time..

money1y.png
`
I heard they received a lot of complaints about this clock though, because it didn't work under the bridge...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rabbitohs_lg.jpg

50th, huh?

Yep... Les has known nothing but failure for 82% of his life..

And when you factor in that we can't remember anything before we were 2 yrears old, that number jumps to 86%..

Let's hope you're a hindu, les.. Cause then it may be a case of 'better luck next life'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts