What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanic

First Grade
Captain Crocker's alter-ego

captain_underpants_cover.jpg

and Captain Bourgoise's

how-to-draw-captain-knuckles-from-flapjack-tutorial-drawing.jpg

and Captain Assotassopicasso

CaptainCupcake.jpg

and Captain Struttin'

Captain-Cool.jpg

and of course Captain Matt "So" King

1159934042.gif

BDR

First Grade
Went to skilled park last night, and lo and behold sitting about four rows in front of me across the aisle was a big fan of lol@souffs. A BIG f**kING FAN, she was squeezed into a red and green polo shirt and i'm almost certain she had two seats to herself. On closer inspection she had a black rabbitohs cap on and probably about 4 teeth in her whole head.

When Merritt scored a try her screams of glee caused several whales to beach themselves nearby in response to mating cries.

First time i've ever lold@50uff$ in real life

Tom Shines

First Grade
High GI looks like being out for a couple of months... big blow for LOL@5(c)uff$ finals chan... hahaha...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i do feel sorry for GI.. after such a poor year last year i really thought his attitude had changed and he was in for a big year..

i guess the next 6 weeks will be spent lazing on his boat... so that he keeps focus about what he's here to do this year, i've arranged to have the following personalised numberplate delivered to him..

numberplate.png

undertaker

Coach
From that article:

"While South Sydney are losing money and struggling to spend what they still have, Gallop said that it was 'unlikely' Eels boss Denis Fitzgerald would get his way with calls to lower the salary cap."

And LOL@Dennis Fitzgerald for suggesting that the salary cap should be lowered. Clubs are already haemorraging enough players to ESL/Rugby Union with the salary cap being low enough as it is compared to what they should be receiving. He'd fit in very well with 50uff$ culture, so they can try to poach more players. Ain't going to happen!

Silent Knight

First Grade
You've just described the Souffs culture Undertaker. That is to blow your trumpet before you come through with the goods. To count your chickens before they've even hatched!

Kind of like Sandow kicking the "winning" field goal and celebrating before the game has even finished.

Kind of like BranVan3000 creating the "Knights are a myth" thread (see here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=389850) before the Knights proceed to smash the living daylights of the rabble and throw in a great LOL@50uff$ banner to boot :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You've just described the Souffs culture Undertaker. That is to blow your trumpet before you come through with the goods. To count your chickens before they've even hatched!

incorrect...

ever since GI's arrival, they've had to change the word "count" to "eat".

undertaker

Coach

Kind of like Sandow kicking the "winning" field goal and celebrating before the game has even finished.

Kind of like BranVan3000 creating the "Knights are a myth" thread (see here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=389850) before the Knights proceed to smash the living daylights of the rabble and throw in a great LOL@50uff$ banner to boot :lol:

I'm glad you can understand my feelings. Shame we both had to wait until Rd 26 last year to play our part in the LOL@50uff$ movement. This year, we get to play them twice, but still have to wait until Rd 18 for our turn again.

Oh, regarding that thread, it reminds me: how could I forget Bunniesman's antics in the lead up towards that match? :lol::lol::lol:Driving all the way down from Coffs Harbour (or wherever he lives), supposedly getting sunburn at Nobbys Beach on a cloudy 22 degree day in September, getting drunk at a random person's house party, and then driving all the way back? Not to mention the spurious claim that he laid some hot backpacker from Europe (in another thread). Absolute tool of the highest order. Can someone find that post/thread again where he talked about the Knights/Souffs pre-game and post-game travel journal? I must read it again!

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm glad you can understand my feelings. Shame we both had to wait until Rd 26 last year to play our part in the LOL@50uff$ movement. This year, we get to play them twice, but still have to wait until Rd 18 for our turn again.

Oh, regarding that thread, it reminds me: how could I forget Bunniesman's antics in the lead up towards that match? :lol::lol::lol:Driving all the way down from Coffs Harbour (or wherever he lives), supposedly getting sunburn at Nobbys Beach on a cloudy 22 degree day in September, getting drunk at a random person's house party, and then driving all the way back? Absolute tool of the highest order. Can someone find that post/thread again where he talked about that? I must read it again!

I'm just reading through the myth thread right now. Man there's some comedy gold in there. So much delusion. You wonder what's in the water down at Redfern.

Ozzy

First Grade

Oh, regarding that thread, it reminds me: how could I forget Bunniesman's antics in the lead up towards that match? :lol::lol::lol:Driving all the way down from Coffs Harbour (or wherever he lives), supposedly getting sunburn at Nobbys Beach on a cloudy 22 degree day in September, getting drunk at a random person's house party, and then driving all the way back? Not to mention the spurious claim that he laid some hot backpacker from Europe (in another thread). Absolute tool of the highest order. Can someone find that post/thread again where he talked about the Knights/Souffs pre-game and post-game travel journal? I must read it again!

Undertaker don't you think the wait made the result all that more sweeter considering the boasting by their supporters?

Ozzy

First Grade
I'm just reading through the myth thread right now. Man there's some comedy gold in there. So much delusion. You wonder what's in the water down at Redfern.
SK care to post a link?

I think you'll find the OH group of liquids in Redfern's water resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts