What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
432115_10150639551694312_677544311_9045342_1401131049_n.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
nice one mate.. hope someone can help you out there..

word of warning, be sure to look both ways when crossing the road after you hold it up :)

Shouldnt be a problem anymore, The social media professional is on our books now. I have reminded her she now can freely have a hearty lol on her welcome thread on the Panthers official forum. Sadly no response yet.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
There are no Easter Eggs in downtown Redfern. Well there was but GI has been raiding the stocks at Coles Wateroo and the IGA on Botany Rd for the Red Tulip bunnies. Mich like souffs, they might be alright for a week or so in April but everyone knows they turn to shit and melt once the weather warms up in the springtime.

LOL@50ouff$

Ron's_Mate

Bench
caption0222_2.jpg

The new SMP at Souffs decided to do away with the shirtless pics of players. Instead they will show images such as "Behind the scenes with Reggie"

You_Know_Your_A_Redneck_When814.jpg

Or, "Big Country after a hard night shoom shooming"

Fingerbang

Bench
Only 8 days until the lols begin on the field.

Having said that, I reckon it calls for a re post of the lol@5(c)uff$ video clip last year against Sharks where Sutton pushed his own winger over the sideline with the ball in hand. Remind us all of what kind of lols we can look forward to in 2012.

Anyone got the link?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so... one group that i just cannot stand are LMFAO.. i find their 'music' an abomination to the music industry and simply cannot believe that a group with such little talent could be so widely know (kind of like souffs really..)

as such, i have taken the liberty of bastardising one of their songs, in the hope that associating them with souffs will help the 'souffs curse' to affect LMFAO and may they fade into obscurity, never to be seen again.

lol@souffs anthem - lmfao
(music here if you want to match it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTNAZqVDfk)
images

lol@souffs!
Yeah!
Whoa!
LET'S GO!

C'mon people lol@souffs tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And souffs are gonna lose again

If your team's playing lol@souffs tonight
Then you're gonna have a good time
Cause souffs are gonna lose again

We just wanna see souffs - Stuff up!

Stupid club souff sydney, lookin' for respect
Season on the slide (huh) they stop when they hit ninth spot
Half their fans still live on the block
On the Homebush track they got to go
Talanoa's tattoo says he can't catch a ball
One black one white bunny logo
As a five eigth, Sutton's slow!

Yo!
GI's running through these pies like smarties
He's got september time free cause souffs ain't in no finals
We lol@souffs yeah! They punch their coach down the step-in
Souffs haven't been good since the time of led zeppelin

Hey!

C'mon people lol@souffs tonight
And souffs are gonna lose again

Let's go
If your team's playing lol@souffs tonight
Then you're gonna have a good time
Cause souffs are gonna lose again

We just wanna see souffs - Stuff up.

Every day I'm shoom shumming
Shoom Shumming Shoom Shumming

Sandow left fast and he the one to make Rusty throw this cash
He got money don't be mad now stop hating is bad

We are lol@souffs
(Lose another round)
We can't win the cup
(We mess around)
We don't wanna see
(You lauging now)
Or we're gonna sue
(Play in traffic now)

Redfern is Down. Homebush is their ground [x3]
Homebush is their ground [x2]
Redfern[x9]
Homebush is their home ground, their home ground
Homebush is up! [x4]

C'mon people lol@souffs tonight (Put your hands up!)
Everybody just have a good time (Put your hands up!)
Cause souffs are gonna lose again (Put your hands up!)
Everybody just have a shoom shoom shoom time

Lol! Lol! (Put your hands up)
Lol! Lol! (Time to feel it now!)

Greg's Fat!

Every day I'm Shoom Shumming

Put your Put your
Put your Put your (Yeah Yeah)
Put your Put your (Lol!)
Put your Put your
Put your hands up
Your hands up
Put your hands up

Silent Knight

First Grade
That LOL@Souffs anthem is the single greatest thing ever Muzby :lol:

As for LMFAO I've never listened to even one of their songs because any group that chooses a name like that only deserves contempt as far as I'm concerned. Next there will be groups like ROFLCOPTER, ROTFLMAO and TROLOLOLOLOLOL releasing their "world wide smash hits" :roll: DJs blow, Rock N' Roll is where it's at.

Strangely enough those group names I made up describe Souffs perfectly. But the best one would be this...

25f65xy.jpg

Silent Knight

First Grade
It's just as well High GI wasn't a regular patron at this takeaway shop. There wouldn't have been any pies left to throw at the end of the day!

Shop owners fight off armed robber by throwing pies at him

AN ARMED robber came away from an attempted heist with nothing but bruises when he tried to hold up two brave Queensland shopkeepers.

When the robber, with a large knife demanded money from the owners of the takeaway shop on Coronation Drive at Boonah, he copped whacks from their broom and a tray of pies to the head.
Owner Melissa Law said she and her partner were closing up shop about 8.30pm on Saturday with their three-year-old daughter when the thief appeared, and their protective parental instincts kicked in.
"I'd already cleared the till. We only had about $50, so there was no money anyway," Ms Law said.
"But he tried to come around the counter and that would have put him between me and my daughter. That's when I threw the tray at his head,'' she said.
"We were about to go home. It was daunting that he would do that in front of my child."
The family was unharmed.
The man was last seen running down Elizabeth St, police said today.
He is described as Caucasian, around 170cm tall, with a slim build.
Investigations are continuing.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/sho...im/story-e6frfkvr-1226282201480#ixzz1nXGGPGwM

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It's just as well High GI wasn't a regular patron at this takeaway shop. There wouldn't have been any pies left to throw at the end of the day!

after reading that article, GI was seen to be driving towards that shop carrying a balaclava and a gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts