What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

First Grade
According to my girlfriend, Delta f**ks a Jonas brother...Joycey would be a step up.
First of all I thought you said you don't read this thread. Secondly when did they invent blow up dolls that talked? You should get one for little country. Word on the street is that his latest is worn out.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
According to my girlfriend, Delta f**ks a Jonas brother...Joycey would be a step up.

so what you're saying is that when it comes to delta goodrem, nick jonas has 'got this'?

'We wish each other the best for the future': Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem end their relationship after 10 months together

They caused controversy when they started dating due to the large age gap between them.
And now Nick Jonas, 19, and 27-year-old Delta Goodrem have announced their split after a 10-month relationship.
The pair released a statement yesterday confirming

The statement read: 'Nick and Delta have decided mutually to end their relationship.

'At this point in time, they are both focused on their careers as they go on different paths. They remain friends and wish each other the best for the future.'
Delta was first romantically linked to musician Jonas last May, shortly after

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...relationship-10-months.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I see John Sutton's maturity as one of 5 captains at 5(c)ouff$ has seen him fined for slacking in training. The Bra Boy wannabe was unable to break the habit of a lifetime, just as Owen was unable to stop his commodore from deviating into the Drive Thru lane at Eastlakes maccas come Valentines Day.

I remember the halcyon days of $ouff$ in the 80s. Big League would come out on a Wednesday and you'd listen to Hollywood and Zorba on 2GB on a Saturday arvo. Tony Peters would come on at 10 past 12 and have the team changes and the likes of tricky trindall or steve mavin were dropped for missing training, stealing cars, in bail court etc. Only at 5(c)ouff$. You never backed souffs early in the week, and backed against them as the week wore on. Even their own players subscribed to the theory that there were dollars to be made in backing the opposition.

LOL@5(c)ouff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
souffs 5 captains leading by example:

SOUTH Sydney coach Michael Maguire has reprimanded and fined up to eight of his star players for being lazy at training.

Showing new-found discipline at the club, Maguire has each training session video-taped from Redfern Oval's grandstand before monitoring the vision for players taking "short-cuts".

Some players were fined for failing the simple yet necessary task of touching the tryline during a drill. One of those fined is believed to be John Sutton.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...aking-short-cuts/story-e6frexnr-1226277598653

although to be fair to sutton, he finds it hard to locate the tryline in a game too...

oh.. and whilst we're at it.. quote this image:

156201-michael-maguire.jpg

undertaker

Coach
Someone here maybe able to verify this incident, but I remember seeing John Sutton on the Footy Show (either last year or the year before) as he was being interviewed. A clip of the Coke Zero ad he did was played (the one where he is kicking the ball and hitting the Coke Zero cans) and the audience applauded afterwards. Then, the Big Marn said to Sutto "So, how come you and the boys can't perform like this on the field?", words to that effect. The look on Sutton's face was gold! PWNED! The audience laughed and applauded louder than just a few seconds earlier. Probably one of the funniest things the Big Marn has ever said in his failed attempt to establish himself as a comedian on that show.

Silent Knight

First Grade
oh.. and whilst we're at it.. quote this image:

156201-michael-maguire.jpg

Lizzie: "Big Game, get back here! Training doesn't constitute chasing after the icecream truck!"

Big Game: "BUT COACH...THEY'RE RINGING THE BELL FOR ICECREAM! ME HUNGRY! LETS GO COLTRANE...CHOO CHOO PADDLE POP".

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
so what you're saying is that when it comes to delta goodrem, nick jonas has 'got this'?

It should be noted that all three of the Jonas brothers have committed to not having sex before marriage. So far only one of the boys has married.

And Nick isn't even 20.

I think sex (or lack thereof) would have had alot to do with this relationship breaking down.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It should be noted that all three of the Jonas brothers have committed to not having sex before marriage. So far only one of the boys has married.

And Nick isn't even 20.

I think sex (or lack thereof) would have had alot to do with this relationship breaking down.

So these guys aren't pumping little brother?

K Mull

Juniors
I'm new here guys can someone let me know what LOL@50uFF$ is in context to the joke? Is it just a joke about what souths is?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
for a while there i thought big country may just be playing at being stupid in this thread for laughs..

but then i encountered his wisdom elsewhere..

see if you can pick the errors on the below two quotes:

regarding winning with chris sandow:

If sandow played last night it would have been 40-28 after being down 36-0 at some stage!

regarding punishments:

yah you'll need to work on your balance when we string you up betweeen the cross bar at redfern no? :cool:

franklin2323

Immortal
:lol: :lol: own up who's responsible for this comment? Page 91 in the telecrap:

Note to Souffs fans: since this is only for the top 8 and not the bottom 8, you will not be affected by this, ladies & gentlemen.

:lol: classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts