What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taxidriver

Coach
627303-russell-crowe.jpg

f2d18578_Gladiator.gif

snoozer

Bench
after spending yesterday moping around, hating the world and referees, copping it from tiges fans and handing over more than a few 6packs in lost bets i headed of to the pub to watch mnf with a mate who's a souffs fan.

f**k i laughed and laughed.

i'm still laughing.

i cannot believe souffs farked it like they did.

lol@50uff$

still laughing.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
after spending yesterday moping around, hating the world and referees, copping it from tiges fans and handing over more than a few 6packs in lost bets i headed of to the pub to watch mnf with a mate who's a souffs fan.

f**k i laughed and laughed.

i'm still laughing.

i cannot believe souffs farked it like they did.

lol@50uff$

still laughing.

I must admit the Tigers were lucky to get away with that one in some regards, but had we lost, Monday night would have also cured my ills...

I don't think I can leave the house. Bursting into laughter at random intervals in the streets is not a good look...

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Hutty1986

Immortal
As soon as I saw the final score last night, I knew this thread would explode faster than GI's waistline after a 3 day bender at KFC. Oh Souffs, you do indeed provide the LOL's

YoungPanther

Juniors
With 5 minutes to go, I thought ONLY 50uFF$ could lose it from here.

With 3 minutes to go, I thought NOT EVEN 50uFF$ could lose it from here.

But, they couldn't disappoint us.

The look on faces of the Burrow is Gold. Maybe they thought this game was actually played in February. They saw the Red and the White, but couldn't identify the Blue through their bloodshot eyes.

Biggest LOL@5(c)uFF$ ever.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If they keep this sh!t up we are going to have an LOL related injury. Somones goign to have an accident listening to the game in their car or hurt themselves falling off the stool at the pub or the couch at home

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
The Langmack-Coleman Award For Dud Coach of the Year
The Owen Craigie Award For Most Unfit Back
The Joe Williams Award For Biggest Nuffie Half

more! this thing has legs people... try to get 10-15 awards

We can have weekly voting :lol: In each game we could give a negative 3 2 1.

In fact. This is happening. We just need a voting system that won't clog up the entire forum with trolling lol

Joe Williams was good i dont know what happened to him.The final series he had in the under 21's in 2002 when we won the comp was outstanding as he was all year. Going to Souths has ruined many a player not only on the field(i.e Craig Wing). Mark Mini was and is one of the few players whose career kicked on after an uneventful stint at Souths .

Last edited:

TheDalek079

Bench
perhaps we can have the Shannon Hegarty award for career killed due to signing with souffs. Matt King might win it this year

Someone set up an injury thread please. I'm out for six weeks with 8 fractured ribs and a torn abdominal muscle from reading this.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
After the loss... I wonder if the 12 non-captains will get together and organise a leadership spill over the 5 captains... :-k

Status
Not open for further replies.