What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adman

Juniors
All this hating at Souths lol... When Souths win the Premiership their pedestal will be so high they will be untouchable lol

God help us.

Ozzy

First Grade
After the loss... I wonder if the 12 non-captains will get together and organise a leadership spill over the 5 captains... :-k
Why would you? That would be like being made captain of the Titanic after it was struck by the iceberg.

bottle

Coach
I was going to start a new thread entitled 'Even at this stage are there only 15 who can win it?' However I think a good ol' Lol will suffice.

However memo to Gypsy -
Is there any chance of applying your skills to an updated 2012 version of your celebrated video that inspires this thread's title?
It would need the following elements -
- The new 'computer download' decision pending screen
- A Lol@5(c)uff$ result
- A shot of the rabbletohs supporters with old man Galeforce's(?) pork salute as the finisher.

Superfluous perhaps, but 't would amuse me greatly

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Words cannot do justice to the hilarity of last night.
Up by 8 with 150 odd seconds to go and not only did they manage to lose they managed to lose without needing to go to golden point.

That zz top fella was seething. Imagine how many black eyes Sharon copped when he got home and he learned that the methadone had all been skulled.

Madge looked happy though. It's one week nearer to August and a termination payment.

lol@5(c)ouff$

BTW do they take turns in giving the chat in the in goal every time they cop a try or do they have parameters like `you can keep doing the talk until we cop 2 tries in 40 seconds'

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I reckon last night was truly enjoyed by too few, we need to spread the joy ever further. Imagine what good we could do for all those out there battling depression

Mr Saab

Referee
That LOL @ Souffs moment beats the LOL @ Souffs in 2003 when Tallis stole the ball off Paul Stringer and Tate scored in the corner to win the game as the siren sounded.

Big Tim

First Grade
156201-michael-maguire.jpg

Lizzie: "Why 5 captains and no win????"

Could we have a season where a team has more captains than W's???? Its on the cards.

lol@5(c)uff$

Jason Maher

Immortal
Could any of us in the lol@souffs movement have possibly predicted such a great lol@souffs to start the season? Lol@souffs have truly outdone themselves.

Ozzy

First Grade
Could any of us in the lol@souffs movement have possibly predicted such a great lol@souffs to start the season? Lol@souffs have truly outdone themselves.
Not me. I just got out of emergency this morning after suffering from a bad case of strained stomach muscles. I was told to lay off the lols for at least 24 hours. Talk about asking for the impossible.

God-King Dean

Immortal
That LOL @ Souffs moment beats the LOL @ Souffs in 2003 when Tallis stole the ball off Paul Stringer and Tate scored in the corner to win the game as the siren sounded.

Can't agree with that, that Tallis strip was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in Rugby League.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Why would you? That would be like being made captain of the Titanic after it was struck by the iceberg.

Heard Souths will be holding a press conference to announce the increase in Team Captains from 5 to 8 with the addition of the following Three new Captains

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I hear on the grapevine the ARLC are seriously considering bringing in a captain's challenge next season. Each team skipper will get one per half, 2 per match. Souffs are onto a winner naming 5 skippers, Maguire hopes that 10 challenges per game will at least get them to within the 12.5 they will be conceding on FootyTab most weeks.

Another famous lol@50uff$ day was the day that not one, not 2, but all 3 grades had 50 put on them at Leichhardt Oval, by a side that did not make the 8. Possibly 2006.

20,000 lol'd for 5 hours, even Gus remarked, there is nothing better than a sunday afternoon at Leichhardt, lolling at 150uff$ (that's 3 x 50 for the souffs fans reading this)

Status
Not open for further replies.