What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
loldeadvhq1.png

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

Nemesis

Bench
lol... he could do a shitload more of those and he'd still have scored more tries than any f**kstick in your team

lol@guzzlathon

lol@WestsKittyLitter

LOL@DeadV... "The Slide of the League"

StormHi

Juniors
Nemewinks UMAD?

Lol love how you think a good 3 quarters of a season automatically wipes out years and years of utter failure rofl by the way I see $0uff$ finishing a sad 5th then being bundled out in the first round of the finals.

You are easily the most easily trolled dumbass on this forum and that says alot considering the dumb asses who post here.........

Rofl btw are you in high school or something asking to meet someone In a car park rofl @ you

Nemesis

Bench
Nemewinks UMAD?

Lol love how you think a good 3 quarters of a season automatically wipes out years and years of utter failure rofl by the way I see $0uff$ finishing a sad 5th then being bundled out in the first round of the finals.

You are easily the most easily trolled dumbass on this forum and that says alot considering the dumb asses who post here.........

Rofl btw are you in high school or something asking to meet someone In a car park rofl @ you
The fact you're even on this thread means YOU'VE been trolled, f**ktard

LOL@cheats

Nemesis

Bench
lol... St Merge Dead V still trying to claim St George's history, whilst the tigpies try to disown theirs.... I wonder why?

Souths premierships - 20
Wests + Tigers wooden spoons - 21

2012 - lost both games to Souths

lol@guzzlathon

lol@WestsKittyLitter

gronkathon

First Grade
:lol: We respect the history of where we came from but we are not the Western Suburbs or Balmain sides. We began in the year 2000.

Happy Birthday Wayne.

souths%20ball%20cake%20for%20web.jpg

How about that time you watched Seffs win the premi......oh wait, never mind

Nemesis

Bench
We respect the history of where we came from but we are not the Western Suburbs or Balmain sides. We began in the year 2000.

Happy Birthday Wayne.

How about that time you watched Seffs win the premi......oh wait, never mind
... as a merger between Western Suburbs and Balmain, failtard.

In any case, there's always 101 uses for a f**ked tiger...

scaled.php

lol@guzzlathon

lol@WestsKittyLitter

Fire

First Grade
fatphucksmoker9701 looking for his weaner whilst backfire f**kstick eagerly awaits with veggie oil at the ready...

bf150e8be13a1dd1272919e38f99e7ea_7427.jpg

So much anger, homophobia, and obsession with genitalia in this one...

LOL@5(c)uff$!

p.s. Hillybillyjazzer1954, nice to see Brett Stewart re-signed with your club for four years. I guess this shows no other club would want to go near a player with his reputation. I cannot say I blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.