What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
Nemesis you do realise that every time you post something you look like a complete f**king genius don't you? Nothing you post is funny nor insulting just weird.

Because of you I get to have my first ever lol@50uff$

snoozer

Bench
Nemesis you do realise that every time you post something you look like a complete f**king genius don't you? Nothing you post is funny nor insulting just weird.
no he doesn't.

which makes it so much better.

like goldenrod, he is a gift that keeps on giving.

Nemesis

Bench

Because of you I get to have my first ever lol@50uff$
Gotcha f**kwit.. keep 'em coming

Nemesis

Bench
If only Nemmiewinks could find someone at the Maroubra carpark who would accept his "special gift"
on ya bike juanfatfarktard.... mrs fatfarktard's waiting on his "special gift" from you

juanfatfarktard.jpg

LOL@twelf

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
cut the identity crisis crap, sock pussy. Join date 2004 with 81 posts (many in this thread) says you're a sock alright.

Your identity is known, so stop hiding and use your real account, you spineless slug.

Wtf are you on about you feckless f**kstick? I only came in when you used a picture of murdered children to score some random point on a football comms board. How low can you stoop? How many rules can you break? Sock puppetry of the penis, message bombing, bringing relatives into it, using dead children... Now you threaten to ignore privacy. But nothing beats the big one... Being an unfunny f**ker.

Answer my pm coward.

ek999

First Grade
Gotcha f**kwit.. keep 'em coming

How do you get me. I think you're a dopey geniused merkin. I decide to laugh that so many dopey geniused merkins go for Souths. I then feel sorry for the rest of Souths fans and then I move on with my life.

Nemesis

Bench
How do you get me. I think you're a dopey geniused merkin. I decide to laugh that so many dopey geniused merkins go for Souths. I then feel sorry for the rest of Souths fans and then I move on with my life.
lol... you'll catch on eventually, f**kstick

Nemesis

Bench
Wtf are you on about you feckless f**kstick? I only came in when you used a picture of murdered children to score some random point on a football comms board. How low can you stoop? How many rules can you break? Sock puppetry of the penis, message bombing, bringing relatives into it, using dead children... Now you threaten to ignore privacy. But nothing beats the big one... Being an unfunny f**ker.

Answer my pm coward.
I'll keep it simple for you then, you moronic mong.

Prior to your first post in this thread at 11:26AM on 22-07-2012, your last post using the same account was this one at 03:22 PM on 06-10-2010 (almost 2 years ago)....

answer zee Question baron

Remember now sock pussy?

So yes, your identity is no secret and you are in breach of forum rules by using an alias.... got it now?

I guess if my team was coming twelf, I wouldn't be laughing either, "pillow" biter.

I know it's hard for a drag queen, but try to grow some and use your real f**king account, you slug.

btw, save your whiny dummy spits and call your wet nurse to feed you and change your crappy nappy...

trannyturdlust1.jpg

PS... as you well know, you haven't PM'd me, liar

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
Awww poor little Nemmywinker is getting all upset at Zombiebloodlust owning him hahhahahahaahhah :lol:

Go on nemmywanker throw another tantrum, you know our season has been naff and we need a good laugh.

Come on and rearrange some DNA :p

Nemesis

Bench
Stagger 'n Leak all the way back to your brokeback LOSS stadium rentboy...

Your year is over

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I decide to laugh that so many dopey geniused merkins go for Souths. I then feel sorry for the rest of Souths fans and then I move on with my life.
Yep. Pretty much sums up the LOL@5(c)uff$ movement. The team may have improved and there are some decent fans, but the majority of Souffs fans are still rolling around in the gutter. Perhaps Rusty can sell them off to some AFL club and buy some new, decent supporters.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Yep. Pretty much sums up the LOL@5(c)uff$ movement. The team may have improved and there are some decent fans, but the majority of Souffs fans are still rolling around in the gutter. Perhaps Rusty can sell them off to some AFL club and buy some new, decent supporters.

:lol: Perhaps Rusty can have a carpark sale? .... Nemmywinker performs very well in carparks or so BunnysMan said.

If he turns up ....... :lol:

Stagger Lee

Bench
Did she reject you in the Marcellin College car park Nemmywinker? Is that why you are so sad ? :lol:

Wow! I have just read some more of Zombiebloodlusts posts .... He has really wound you up Nemmywinker. Are you still sending him angry messages? :mrgreen:

Nemesis

Bench
Did she reject you in the Marcellin College car park Nemmywinker? Is that why you are so sad ?

Wow! I have just read some more of Zombiebloodlusts posts .... He has really wound you up Nemmywinker. Are you still sending him angry messages?
I heard you had to "stagger 'n leak" all the way back to your LOSS brokeback stadium without your tricycle, after she sat on it.

You and sock pussy must have been separated at birth and share the same brain cell. PMSL@ you f**king failtards who clearly flunked out of "spy" class at Marcellin College.

You two are the "CONTROL" of LU... :lol:

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.