What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
im a memeber and i say yes sack steve price now!
The drop off from Premiers to pretenders has been very abrupt. Someone needs to be held to account. Or multiple someones.
We need to sign up a new coach now before other clubs like the Roosters start to chase a coach.

scaled.php

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Love how Gronk easily finds new pics to post, while Winky just keeps recycling the same tired old pics that weren't funny the first time. Oh well, the thread is titled Winky's Meltdown so I suppose he's just following orders, LOL.

Nemesis

Bench
Nemesis, you keep saying Dead V however I am a little bit confused. St George have always been a part of the NRL in some way since 1921. Either as a stand alone club or as a joint venture with Illawarra. I mean its not as though they got kicked out of the competition for 2 years and then were allowed to stay in the competition by News Ltd after they lost a court case or anything like that.
As per the findings of the Federal Court, Souths were illegally excluded from the competition by the News Limited scum and subsequently were rightly reinstated.

Since 1908, Souths have always competed standalone, as SSDRLFC... whilst St George merged with Illawarra and registered a new combined team in the 1999 comp... hope this ends your confusion.

LOL@Dead V

Nemesis

Bench
Love how Gronk easily finds new pics to post, while Winky just keeps recycling the same tired old pics that weren't funny the first time. Oh well, the thread is titled Winky's Meltdown so I suppose he's just following orders, LOL.
like this one?

000305zXJHF.jpg

scaled.php

ek999

First Grade
As per the findings of the Federal Court, Souths were illegally excluded from the competition by the News Limited scum and subsequently were rightly reinstated.

Since 1908, Souths have always competed standalone, as SSDRLFC... whilst St George merged with Illawarra and registered a new combined team in the 1999 comp... hope this ends your confusion.

LOL@Dead V

Nothing really cleared up actually.

As per the High Court, kicking Souths out was perfectly legal. News Ltd could have excluded again them after the High Court ruling but chose not too. What competition did Souths compete in when they weren't part of the NRL?

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Federal Court found on a legal basis that News Limited are scum?

One can only hope...

Nemesis

Bench
Nothing really cleared up actually.

As per the High Court, kicking Souths out was perfectly legal. News Ltd could have excluded again them after the High Court ruling but chose not too. What competition did Souths compete in when they weren't part of the NRL?
The action by News Limited was found to be illegal under the Trade Practices Act, 1974 which comes under the jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Australia, not the High Court.

So the News Limited scum could not have excluded Souths again, dumbarse... end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.