What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormHi

Juniors
Hey it's not a house it's a fort you f**kin dumb arse!!

O M G and we got him He said the Wabbitwoes will be making the finals Bahahahahahaha Qouted and booked marked!!

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench
if any team should've been thrown out of the comp, its yours... can't wait for Souths to crush the life out of you scumbags in the finals

Now f**k off and die, cheating News Limited scum

First Grade
whilst i agree with nemiwank storm should of been kicked out never to return but its still all about lol@(50)ff$

000305zXJHF.jpg

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Someone please to be telling me the score? The Mighty Rabbletohs resurrected their finals charge with a big win against the dodgy Sharkies, no? :cool:

Fire

First Grade
Highlight of the night. The midget in the number 7 jumper picking a fight with Jeremy Smith...put the pipe down you midget f**k. And you people wonder why you fat, feral, toothless f**ks always cop a dose of LOL@5(c)uff$! :lol:

LOL@5(c)uff$!

snoozer

Bench
Highlight of the night. The midget in the number 7 jumper picking a fight with Jeremy Smith...put the pipe down you midget f**k. And you people wonder why you fat, feral, toothless f**ks always cop a dose of LOL@5(c)uff$! :lol:

LOL@5(c)uff$!
jezza was all lol@souffs tonight.

wasn't everyone?

gypsy

Bench
My highlight of the game was from the very first play. Dave "Coletrane" Taylor prancing down the sideline like Baryshnikov, when all he had to do was let it sail over the sideline.

Fire

First Grade
Indeed Snoozer. Good win by your boys tonight. I forgot about that one Gypsy. Taylor, what a git :lol:

LOL@5(c)uff$!

StormHi

Juniors
Bahahaha called it said the sharks gonna steal the wabbitwoes soul long live the slippery slope to oblivion ya Merkins LOL

And Nemiwinks you really in Qld? Tell you what I'll give you the same offer I gave that walkin turd Doggiesbro.......... Or pretty much anyone talkin tough online let's meet in the ring buddy 3-5 5 minute rounds full contact MMA bout we can both sign waivers and I can arrange a ambulance and medic as well as a sports doctor to be present as well as a referee. Then I'll get one of the other Brisbane lads from LU to film it and post the results up here. Much more organized then some random hanky pankey in some car park no?

But guess what you will say no because you got 0 balls no sense of humor.
And the day The Wabbitwoes face the storm in the finals will be the easiest win we have had all year bahahahahahaha not that I even think the storm will be there personally I think it will be a manly sharks gf.

Ps Rather be a smelly cheater the a LOL@50uff$ fan bahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts