What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Whino

Bench
Getting closer

Yeo milestone looming

Isaah Yeo could well become the most capped Panther by the end of the season.

He played his 239th game for the club last Thursday night, and now sits outright second on the list of most games for the club.

Steve Carter leads the pack with 243 games. Should Yeo play in all three final regular season games, he’ll join Carter in the first week of the Finals. How special it would be if that game was at Penrith Stadium, where both have played the majority of their matches.

Yeo would officially become the most capped Panther later in the Finals.

Panfa

Juniors
Guys with fisher harris leaving at seasons end,I think we are 1 front rower short for next season.Wonder if the club is interested in Daniel saifiti at all.Big guy pretty mobile would be a good starting partner for leota.Depends on the price tag and how much cap space is left.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Guys with fisher harris leaving at seasons end,I think we are 1 front rower short for next season.Wonder if the club is interested in Daniel saifiti at all.Big guy pretty mobile would be a good starting partner for leota.Depends on the price tag and how much cap space is left.
Smith and Henry are coming along great. We need bench props with impact

Girds89

Bench
I think between leota, henry, Smith, patea, eiso

And then soro, geyer, marton and papali that can play middle we are ok for middles.

I think the squad is looking better for next year than it has in a few years tbh.