What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
"I'm putting together a books on the last 40 years of Rugby League. Pleasing could you forward me names of big winners for each year?"

yes i have some big winners - past 40 years:
SG Ball Cup 1998 - Eastern Suburbs 58 Souffs nil
Jersey Flegg 1998 - Eastern Suburbs 60 Souffs nil
Note: Another BIG winner last 40 years was Souffs -
won a pre-season cup 27-26 v Broncos 20 years ago...Broncos rested 15 players.
Is this the type of info you require or only NRL: SOUFFS N/A

Thankyou very much. This informations is very usseful. I have finished the book apart from 2000 and 2001 Big seasons. South Sydney must of won that years? Given salery cap and talent sharing.
Thank Offset Alpine.

OFFSET ALPINE

Juniors
No GYPSY - Souffs were sadly allowed to lower their sickly colours and play SG Ball & Flegg in 2000/01 - it went pretty much like:
Ball: Eastern Suburbs 66 Souffs NIL
Flegg:Eastern Suburbs 68 Souffs NIL

So Souffs demanded first choice of all Roosters Flegg & Ball players from Paddo,Clovelly & Bondi United playing in Souffs junior comps to play for Souffs...Politis said NO.

You see...Souffs were sick of United v Clovelly as the A,B,C,D & E-grade Grand Final Teams lol@redfern oval every year for 5 years...
so when Nick said NO...Souffs just kicked all these kids either OUT or into A-reserve,etc....so a Souffs team could make the GF in a Souffs comp.

Does Souffs triumphant First Grade return March 15th,Round One 2002 count in big results for Souffs:
Easts 46 Souffs 6

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The big question is where will souffs end up?

Personally I'll be disappointed if they end up forff..

Surely its fitting they come fiff.. which is the ninff of the top 4..

Or I'd even be happy if they came ferrd... Which is the ninff of the top 2..

Last edited:

gypsy

Bench
Looking forward to tonight's big game. I've actually put a few quid on Souffs, so it's a win/lol situation.

In either event, Ms Gypsy will most likely be the recipient of some fast action shoom shumming :cool:

BranVan3000

Coach
We are building to rd26, otherwise known as the lol@50uff$ round, where we will again deny your useless mob a place in the finals and once again push them into their rightful place of 9th (or 10th if the gods see fit)

Enjoy your mad Monday walk with Rusty in the deep dark woods

Wrong, no?

Jason Maher

Immortal
The big question is where will souffs end up?

Personally I'll be disappointed if they end up forff..

Surely its fitting they come fiff.. which is the ninff of the top 4..

Or I'd even be happy if they came ferrd... Which is the ninff of the top 2..

Sorry muz, but that's not one of your better efforts.

I shall desist from having a lol@souffs for the next week. They have done well to make the top 4. Perhaps the lols will return in the finals, but for the time being, credit where it's due.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey, look, well done to Souths. They've had a good year.

They are as good a chance as anyone to win the comp IMO. Not my pick, but they are there and they have a good team.

Of course, It's on again if you go out in straight sets, but the club has finally turned the longest f**king corner in the history of corners.

All you fans are still low life scum though :lol: and thats kinda the point of this entire history of threads.

Good luck you merkins.

alien

Referee
scaled.php

Ron's_Mate

Bench
LOL@Dragons for taking Souffs coveted ninff spot.
At least the Tigers were smart enough to finish tenff. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.