What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
Typical South Sydney family. If they're not bleeding the nation by claiming benefits from the government, they're assaulting or threatening to assault people. And you feral merkins wonder why people hate you. The lot of you should be removed from society and put in prison, f**king pieces of shit the lot of you are.

LOL@5(c)uff$!

Stagger Lee

Bench
7b602c9d47basket.jpg.jpg

Nemisissy back home in QLD

gypsy

Bench
Excusing me, I am putting together a books on the last 40 years of Rugby League. Pleasing could you forward me names of big winners for each year? I don't have the information at this moments. I assumes that with salary caps each team would have won big premierships in this time. Thankyou kindly for any conttributtions.

Guzzler

Juniors
Spent the last few days at work reading through this thread, Its a ripper had me laughing that's for sure.

OFFSET ALPINE

Juniors
"I'm putting together a books on the last 40 years of Rugby League. Pleasing could you forward me names of big winners for each year?"

yes i have some big winners - past 40 years:
SG Ball Cup 1998 - Eastern Suburbs 58 Souffs nil
Jersey Flegg 1998 - Eastern Suburbs 60 Souffs nil
Note: Another BIG winner last 40 years was Souffs -
won a pre-season cup 27-26 v Broncos 20 years ago...Broncos rested 15 players.
Is this the type of info you require or only NRL: SOUFFS N/A

Last edited:

OFFSET ALPINE

Juniors
Tonite's fantasy achievements from Kurty Farnsy:They wore this loon for 5 minutes just to get to Eric Idle again...aarrrgh.
"Graeme,i collected on a 22/1 chance this week...and and Graeme i touched the Melbourne Cup in Martin Place...for 3 seconds Graeme...dropped everything & ran down there Graeme...have you ever touched it, Graeme ?"
I'm sure Heaps is desperate to touch the Cup Kurt you subbie.
btw do totes post $23.00 quotes or is Kurtsy caught out again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts