What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuDragon

Juniors
The last 10 minutes of regular game time were just gold, with souffs players face-planting 3 times (Burgess when trying to shoulder charge Soward, Crocker when trying to prevent Soward from scoring a field goal, and the most hilarious of all, Merritt right after catching the ball with no one around. I was in tears! :lol:

Lol@50uff$

Nemesis

Bench
The result and scoreline on Sunday is irrelevant.
5(c)uff$ are the modern day equivalent of the Milky Bar Kid as the laughs are always on them.
Typical juanf**kingcoward... hedging his bets against an expected loss. You know what they say... be careful what you wish for.

Btw, don't forget to PM me your address so I can send you a box of Milky Bars.

lol@juanf**kingcoward
lol@Dead V

Nemesis

Bench
The last 10 minutes of regular game time were just gold, with souffs players face-planting 3 times (Burgess when trying to shoulder charge Soward, Crocker when trying to prevent Soward from scoring a field goal, and the most hilarious of all, Merritt right after catching the ball with no one around. I was in tears!

Lol@50uff$
Yeah, I bet the Dead V's coach and all their players were laughing so hard they couldn't sing the team song in their dressing room.

LOL@DEAD V

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Shame you're such a spineless maggot... I waited until 1:45pm for your no show.
orly.jpg

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pretty gallant effort from a very weakened dragons pack. Good to relish in a win but beating a weakened side out of the top 8 isn't a real indication of your premiership credentials.

Although i'm pretty happy with our effort this week considering how many we were missing but the same rule applies.

Nemesis

Bench
Pretty gallant effort from a very weakened dragons pack. Good to relish in a win but beating a weakened side out of the top 8 isn't a real indication of your premiership credentials.

Although i'm pretty happy with our effort this week considering how many we were missing but the same rule applies.
Smoking much?... we beat them in round 20 at their brokeback stadium home in wollongong last time, when WE had a depleted team and THEY were at full strength.
Also, if you consider the Dead V were in the top 8 a couple of weeks back, we've already beaten 5 of the top 8 teams, genius.

Ironic that when Souths had most of their forward pack out injured the last couple of years, most of you idiots said we were making excuses for not performing.
Who's making excuses now, f**kstick?

We beat your mob... so maybe you should ask the king of excuses, Craig Thomson to explain that one.... the dog ate my homework?

lol@DeadV

Joker's Wild

Coach
Smoking much?... we beat them in round 20 at their brokeback stadium home in wollongong last time, when WE had a depleted team and THEY were at full strength.

lol and where did Souffs end up last year? 10th. The Dragons? 5th

lol@Nemwususususususuwiwiwiwsisiwisiwisiwiwisiwisisiwiwiwiiiiiuuiiisss

Nemesis

Bench
lol and where did Souffs end up last year? 10th. The Dragons? 5th

lol@Nemwususususususuwiwiwiwsisiwisiwisiwiwisiwisisiwiwiwiiiiiuuiiisss
That was exactly my point, dumbf**k... we weren't allowed to make excuses for having most of our pack missing.

btw where are your team of softcocks, supercoach?

lol@Smoker's Wild

lol@Dead V

Joker's Wild

Coach
That was exactly my point, dumbf**k... we weren't allowed to make excuses for having most of our pack missing.

btw where are your team of softcocks, supercoach?

lol@Smoker's Wild

lol@Dead V

We are building to rd26, otherwise known as the lol@50uff$ round, where we will again deny your useless mob a place in the finals and once again push them into their rightful place of 9th (or 10th if the gods see fit)

Enjoy your mad Monday walk with Rusty in the deep dark woods

Nemesis

Bench
We are building to rd26, otherwise known as the lol@50uff$ round, where we will again deny your useless mob a place in the finals and once again push them into their rightful place of 9th (or 10th if the gods see fit)

Enjoy your mad Monday walk with Rusty in the deep dark woods
Glad to hear you're building to round 26, 2025 :lol:

ss-dumbass.jpg

lol@Smoker's Wild

lol@Dead V

Status
Not open for further replies.