What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
You mean the try that wouldn't have been a try even if he grounded it...yeah big deal.
Yeah, but big Dave didn't know the play was dead did he? As far as he was concerned it was going to be the easiest try he ever scored - and in Origin no less. And he stuffed it up in the most amateur and embarrassing fashion.
Which thus leads us to the logical conclusion to LOL@5(c)uff$

The word of the day on the dictionary app is "cunctation" meaning delay, or tardiness. Here's a challenge - find a way to use this word in a LOL@Souffs post.

Juju

Juniors
RUSTY WILL BE AT ANZ THIS WEEK.

BUNNIESMAN WILL BE AT ANZ THIS WEEK.

ALL THE SOUTH SYDNEY HEAVYWEIGHTS WILL BE THERE TO SEE US BREAK THE EELS INTO PIECES.

Be there or be square.

Do you reckon Rusty will be in the chaining room telling every player "I Love You" "now Nathan you say to GI... I Love you"

Or do you think he will do that cool gladiator thumbs down shtick?

Russell is so cool.

The Joker

Juniors
does anyone actually know bunniestard off the forum? Are there any fellow souffs supporters that can verify that he actually attends games?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I'm beating you on 4 atm and i'm stuck living in Brisbane and hate the broncos more then i hate getting the plague.

BM - Pride of ....his couch

BunniesMan

Immortal
Did you sit with the burrow when at these 3 games? I don't believe you have gone to any games this year unless someone can verify it
I sit in Gold member seats. I don't like where the Burrow is located.

And you're a genius. If I was going to lie I'd make up a much better lie than going to just 3 games.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What sort of lie?
Something like being the biggest homebush phonies fan around?

But only going to 3 games by round 15...

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

juanfarkall

Coach
RUSTY WILL BE AT ANZ THIS WEEK.

BUNNIESMAN WILL BE AT ANZ THIS WEEK.

ALL THE SOUTH SYDNEY HEAVYWEIGHTS WILL BE THERE TO SEE US BREAK THE EELS INTO PIECES.

Be there or be square.

You mean the try that wouldn't have been a try even if he grounded it...yeah big deal.

So if Rusty farts Dunniesman will fall over.

BTW.... who is Lebron James ?

BunniesMan

Immortal
So if Rusty farts Dunniesman will fall over.

BTW.... who is Lebron James ?
The best basketball player in the world who is held to a higher standard than anyone else, an impossibly high standard. And when he falls short of that he is unfairly criticized by stupid haters.

I find many parallels between him in Basketball and me in LU.

BDR

First Grade
But wait... I thought James actually contributed something of value to basketball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts