What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Yeah he's a great basketball player, just like I'm a great LU poster.

if you're such a great poster, why do you refuse to answer this question:

You're too stupid to understand the concept of club constitutions.

You'll notice a clubs majority owner got voted out of the chairmanship and he can't do anything about it thanks to the constitution.

Crowe couldn't get his way on the things I listed above because of our constitution.

Majority owners only have as much power as constitutions allow them to have.

Please, for my sake and the sake of everyone else, please post up here a.copy if the club constitution which states that bloke who pat a couple of hundred dollars a year (the members) have veto rights over an owner who invests millions into the club...

I'll be keen to see this...........

been waiting a couple of days now and still no reply...

how does a season ticket holder hold sway over a club owner?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
if you're such a great poster, why do you refuse to answer this question:

been waiting a couple of days now and still no reply...

how does a season ticket holder hold sway over a club owner?

When he lives in a fantasy land where he makes people happy and lives in a gum drop house on lollypop laaaanne...

snapshot20080828032219ez1.png

LOL@5(c)uFF$

juanfarkall

Coach
Yeah he's a great basketball player, just like I'm a great LU poster.

If I was to compare you to the performance of a Rugby League player, I would be thnking along the lines of Steve Mavin vs Canberra (in the finals).
Is the basketballer of the same standard too ?

_snafu_

Immortal
If I was to compare you to the performance of a Rugby League player, I would be thnking along the lines of Steve Mavin vs Canberra (in the finals).

I would compare him to Sutton's kicking game.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lebron James would be closer to a Greg Inglis or Jonathan Thurston.

When it comes to rugby league players I'd say the BunniesMan of the NRL is Sam Thaiday.

Huge talent, great forward, but is hated on by everyone unfairly.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
I would like to make an analogy and compare bunniesman to one of his 5(c)ouff$ heroes, the great coal train. Bunniesman's good, high impact posts, are as prevalent as a Dave Taylor hit up down the middle of the field. On the other hand, Bunniesman's posts, packed with dogshit, falsities, lies, misrepresentations and illusions are as common as the coal train leaving the station and stopping all stations to touch judge via halfback and winger.

Shittyrail reckon they can get 12 all stations trains an hour happening. That's about 5 more than the coal train who needs about 10 minutes after he shamefully hides his fat arsed, ADHD, mongoloid head from the shame of having been sat on his arse by a dogshit winger like steve turner or luke burt.

Nemesis

Bench
I would like to make an analogy and compare bunniesman to one of his 5(c)ouff$ heroes, the great coal train. Bunniesman's good, high impact posts, are as prevalent as a Dave Taylor hit up down the middle of the field. On the other hand, Bunniesman's posts, packed with dogshit, falsities, lies, misrepresentations and illusions are as common as the coal train leaving the station and stopping all stations to touch judge via halfback and winger.

Shittyrail reckon they can get 12 all stations trains an hour happening. That's about 5 more than the coal train who needs about 10 minutes after he shamefully hides his fat arsed, ADHD, mongoloid head from the shame of having been sat on his arse by a dogshit winger like steve turner or luke burt.
So Dave f**ked your mongoloid mamma eh?

juanfarkall

Coach
Hey Juanf**ksboys, did you manage to get a set of balls other than the ones on your chin?

Aw Nemmie

No need to be like that.

Are you still embarassed that I chose supporting my team over meeting up with a weirdo in a strange car park (at less than 3 hours notice) who has repeatedly stated his desire to meet someone with a dick ?

Is rejection from straight men a regular occurance for people like you ?

Are you still crying about people not PMing you when you have PMs disabled ?

(Note that it is Nemmie who has set up things so that he can only recieve PM's from certain people, not moderators or admins)

Still pretending to be a badarse bikie on a fake Jap copy of a Harley ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

LOL@Dunniesman

LOL@Nemmiebitch

Nemesis

Bench
Good to see you're still the same irrelevant, spineless, maggot-brained, dribbling, cocksmoker, juanf**ksboys... just like your team.

lol@DeadV
lol@NonadsJuanf**ksboys

juanfarkall

Coach
Good to see you're still the same irrelevant, spineless, maggot-brained, dribbling, cocksmoker, juanf**ksboys... just like your team.

lol@DeadV
lol@NonadsJuanf**ksboys

So Nemmie, you don't want to discuss your liking for sending PM's to straight men with dicks trying to meet up in strange carparks and hinting at physical contact ?

Is it a habit, or was I a one off ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts