What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
for those of you who have gaming consoles, don't you hate it when you've played your games so often that you always win?

yep, me too.. i've smashed all the games on my xbox and keep winning..

so i found an easy way to fix that...

i now use one of these controllers:

P125547.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Q: how do you know when someone hates you?

A: it's your birthday, and they send you this:

scaled.php

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
is it just me, or is the middle sign just perfect for the career achievements of these two?

708584-kristina-keneally.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
taylor: "allright guys, tough season, but let's forget our troubles with a boozy team dinner... to get there, you go up those stairs...."

521065-jason-taylor.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm still waiting for your PM, Bottle... if you can manage to drag yourself away from your mamma's tit, you spineless dribbler.

lol all you like.... you'll still be a teat sucking spineless wimp

Winners are grinners and the rest of you can get f**ked

I'm here, still waiting for your PM... what a pathetic, spineless, dickless coward you are.

Crowe wasn't an owner when Langmack was coach, f**kstick

ToxicTampons1.gif
in Aisle 4 !!!!

Nemesis

Bench
What's lolable Juanf**ktard, is that none of you fatarse cowardly mama's boys would ever man up in person, 'cause you're slimy, gutless, teat-sucking, merkins.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i would, probably a few thousand km's between us though. Might make it difficult. Also need a very good reason to hit someone and being a f#cktard doesn't quite qualify.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What competition are the Bullturds winners in lately? We easily beat your team of pussies.... lol

2004 NRL premiers. In fact, six premierships since Souths even last saw a grand final.

lol @ 5 (c) uff$

juanfarkall

Coach
i would, probably a few thousand km's between us though. Might make it difficult. Also need a very good reason to hit someone and being a f#cktard doesn't quite qualify.

Similar deal here.

Although it is probably worth mentioning that there is probably a fair distance between widdle Nemmie's brain and reality.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i can't believe no-one wants to meet up with nemisis.. he's a reasonably nice bloke..

we had a great time together:

9k=

i love his hat.. make sure you get him to wear it when you meet up..

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
and of course, there's the lol@souffs the telecrap had during the week..

showing their "improvement" under michael maguire...

425996-gi-art.jpg

and of course, there's the lol@souffs the telecrap had during the week..

showing their "improvement" under michael maguire...

425996-gi-art.jpg

Looks like fairly good improvement all over to me.........wow look at that The Dragons have conceded almost twice as many points this year compared to last year, now that is interesting.........just sayin`

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Looks like fairly good improvement all over to me.........wow look at that The Dragons have conceded almost twice as many points this year compared to last year, now that is interesting.........just sayin`

it is interesting...

however... statistics are only good when taken in context..

so.. the dragons letting in twice as many points as last year still puts them ahead of an "improved" souffs.. 27% better than souffs actually...

but hey, speaking of defence, what sort of fullback allows this bloke to step him, and then race 30m untouched to score??

art-michael_weyman-420x0.jpg

lol@souffs & lol@hillbillyhippocrite..

the more things change, the more they stay the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts