What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
taylor_surfing.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
i would, probably a few thousand km's between us though. Might make it difficult. Also need a very good reason to hit someone and being a f#cktard doesn't quite qualify.

If you hit everyone who is a f**ktard you'd have a sore fist 24/7

bottle

Coach
Lol, I love this. I'm getting featured, called out, the gutless tripe is frothing at the mouth and the hypocrite jizzer is playing a cameo role as well. Does it get any better?

it is interesting...

however... statistics are only good when taken in context..

so.. the dragons letting in twice as many points as last year still puts them ahead of an "improved" souffs.. 27% better than souffs actually...

but hey, speaking of defence, what sort of fullback allows this bloke to step him, and then race 30m untouched to score??

art-michael_weyman-420x0.jpg

lol@souffs & lol@hillbillyhippocrite..

the more things change, the more they stay the same...

yep that`s right Stewart Got stepped by weyman........shit happens

still does not alter the fact that souths have improved going by the facts on that table that you supplied and the dragons have let in almost twice as many points compared to last year

Ulysseus

Bench
What's lolable Juanf**ktard, is that none of you fatarse cowardly mama's boys would ever man up in person, 'cause you're slimy, gutless, teat-sucking, merkins.

Have taken one of these offers up before - am still waiting to hear back from a certain broncos supporting nuffy who shuffled his arse out of Melbas faster than lightning............. the f**king logan trolley pushing loser.

Me thinks you'd be the same nemewinks.

Everyone is 6ft tall and 100kg's on the internet, they just seem to lose about 25 to 30kg and half a ft in height in the translation from virtual trash talk to reality :roll:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
still does not alter the fact that souths have improved going by the facts on that table that you supplied and the dragons have let in almost twice as many points compared to last year

wow.. as usual you just miss the point don't you..

let me dumb it down to your level...

fact one: souffs have improved
fact two: the dragons are twice as bad as last year
fact three: a 50% worse dragons is still better than an improved souffs.

_Johnsy

Referee

Hillbilly's a smart one

69cfa33e-0a37-4ad6-a754-0ee8304ff7ed.jpg

i got the point you were making but it still does not alter the fact that, as at the end of round nine your team is sitting 4 places lower on the table and scored an average of 6 less points per game and let in twice as many points, than the team you are making fun of

after tomorrow night if your team makes up the points differential, and unfortunately i think the Dragons will do this, you will jump over Souths, but at the moment you should be laughing at the dragons

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
i got the point you were making but it still does not alter the fact that, as at the end of round nine your team is sitting 4 places lower on the table and scored an average of 6 less points per game and let in twice as many points, than the team you are making fun of

after tomorrow night if your team makes up the points differential, and unfortunately i think the Dragons will do this, you will jump over Souths, but at the moment you should be laughing at the dragons

Hypocrite

it has noting to with my feelings either way about The Dragons, if penrith beat them it will keep them off Manlys tail as they are one of our bogey teams, and if the Dragons do get it together and make the Eight they will have a red hot chance to go all the way

Nemesis

Bench
Have taken one of these offers up before - am still waiting to hear back from a certain broncos supporting nuffy who shuffled his arse out of Melbas faster than lightning............. the f**king logan trolley pushing loser.

Me thinks you'd be the same nemewinks.

Everyone is 6ft tall and 100kg's on the internet, they just seem to lose about 25 to 30kg and half a ft in height in the translation from virtual trash talk to reality
I see... you were made an offer, so you rode your 1985 Honda Goldwing to a gay bar and got stood up
by your boyfriend despite you wearing your best diamante encrusted toga and sandals for him.... lol.

I bet he'd have stayed if you wore your usual little blue number, bitch tits.

blades_of_glory.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts