What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
When released from prison Nemi thought he had reached his lowest ebb.

Scrambling DNA for low rent socialites out of a recycling bin in the historic Homebush precinct.

He thought he had reached his lowest point

BDR

First Grade
Definitely a lol @ eels these days, but we'll always remember his glory days at Souffs. Either way made me have a hearty LOL this morning

RUAYJ.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
now.. i haven't been in this thread for a while... but..

felt it was time someone actually stood up for souffs...

i read this article about how rude the roosters are being:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ering-themselves-in-glory-20120715-224ce.html
Roosters dig in to stop Rabbitohs fans covering themselves in glory

art-banner-620x349.jpg

Sign of the whines … the offending South Sydney standard

ONLY in a Roosters-Souths game could a bunfight erupt over a banner. While Roosters fans have been urged to bring banners to tonight's match at Allianz Stadium to show just how much they hate the Rabbitohs, Souths fans have been banned from bringing their own - albeit a super-sized one - into the ground for the match.

The massive banner, which lists the club's 20 premierships and includes the words, ''Forever In Our Shadow'', is generally saved for Rabbitohs home games but, in the spirit of Rivalry Round, ''The Burrow'', the club's supporter group, planned to unfurl it on their bitter rival's home patch. But the Roosters won't allow the banner into the ground.

i mean seriously.... how self centred can the roosters get?

afterall, how many other banners in the game today carry that much history and can be just as relevant today as they were 40 years ago????

the closest i can think of would be the dragons GST sign.. and the 12 years of relevance for that sign pales in comparison..

come on roosters... don't ruin the rabbit's party!

BDR

First Grade
the closest i can think of would be the dragons GST sign.. and the 12 years of relevance for that sign pales in comparison..

f**k I hate that sign. It even made the trip to England for the WCC a few years ago. It wasn't even funny on day one!

juanfarkall

Coach
I wonder which option Nemmiebitch chose tonight.....

attend the match to support his team or cruise carparks looking for love

gypsy

Bench
Souffs GF like celebrations. Still early though....still its an improvement from the usual February GF.

Last edited:

snoozer

Bench
lol@souffs.

rightly below the sharks on the ladder.

at least we could conjure up a draw with the rooters

Status
Not open for further replies.