What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cleaned up the splodge after going off early (again) fatboy?

Care to actually read the thread you f**king numpty?

Clearly posted a picture of egg on face not long after - Souths got lols back on everyone tonight. Incredible game.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
75 min: Video referee for the Roosters. Mitchell Pearce is claiming the winning try!
75 min: TRY
TRY! Sydney Roosters
Mitchell Pearce has sealed a wonderful match winning try after a mess play following an offload play from Leilua on the far side. Pearce stabbed the kick through and cleaned up to win the game for the Roosters. Anasta converted to make it a 10 point lead.

lol@LU

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Perhaps Officer BunniesMan actually works for the Mounted Police?

Bunniesman. Mounted. Perhaps by Nemiwinks in some secluded, romantic carpark. I hear Appin has a few...

Bahaha:lol: One of you circle jerkers actually made a funny :lol:

Well, I'm not waiting for your circle jerk to make one. Except for LOL@5(c)uFF$ though - they've been on a 40 year run of hilarity.

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

BranVan3000

Coach
Bunniesman. Mounted. Perhaps by Nemiwinks in some secluded, romantic carpark. I hear Appin has a few...

Well, I'm not waiting for your circle jerk to make one. Except for LOL@5(c)uFF$ though - they've been on a 40 year run of hilarity.

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

we made massive funny tonight in the 78th minute of the game. LOL@yEasts Infection

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Some pics from the game:

exemple1.jpg

exemple2.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yep, a storming home effort to snatch a win. I hope everyone was careful walking out to the carpark - Nimwusswusswussiwuss might have been hanging about, and the boggers would have been empty so he'd have to cruise elsewhere for his DNA to be re-arranged.

LOL@5(c)uFF$. Win or lose.

BranVan3000

Coach
I'd give up our finals spot this year for another game with the Roosters and a cameo by Fa'alogo aiming straight for Braifs jaw

TheDalek079

Bench
and with souffs celebrating their fluky win, what they haven't mentioned is that Easts retain the Ron Coote Cup. so souffs can't even win a trophy against a bottom four team.

lol@50uff$

Nemesis

Bench
and with souffs celebrating their fluky win, what they haven't mentioned is that Easts retain the Ron Coote Cup. so souffs can't even win a trophy against a bottom four team.

lol@50uff$
Flukey win? lol... conveniently forgot about round 1 did we?
Pity your softcocks didn't have the balls to front up to the presentation from the Souths junior and 151 game Souths great, Ron Coote.

Your season is officially over now, so enjoy your mad monday, goosters...

Sydney Roosters extend apology

Monday 16 July 2012 10:12 PM

The Sydney Roosters would like to apologise to Ron Coote and his family and the South Sydney Rabbitohs
for the team’s departure from the field this evening, without formally receiving the Ron Coote Cup.
Amid the confusion of one of the most amazing finishes of the year and the emotion of the crowd, the stunned Roosters
left the field in disbelief, neglecting to attend the Ron Coote Cup presentation.

The club, after realising what had happened, spoke to the Coote family and apologised. It was a gut-wrenching loss and
the emotion of the final few minutes simply overwhelmed the well-planned event schedule.
Ron Coote, a revered statesman and recent inductee into the Roosters Hall of Fame, is a legend of both clubs and our
great game, and no one at the club would ever intentionally dishonour the legacy of the Ron Coote Cup.

The Roosters take great pride in the fact that they were to receive the cup tonight which is awarded on the
basis of the aggregate margin over the two games of the season. :lol::lol::lol:

Source: http://www.roosters.com.au/news-display/Sydney-Roosters-extend-apology/59441

lol@Dullache
lol@goosters

AnfieldIron

Juniors

lol@50uff$

Damn it!

I guess we'll just have to console ourselves with a top 4 spot and finals football.....But god I wish we had that meaningless, completely and solely symbolic, cup in our trophy case.

Sigh.

Silent Knight

First Grade
They should have just handed the trophy to Souffs because the other team wasn't on the field. Traditions must be followed.

Insane+tiger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts