What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
anden.jpg

how dare you

alien

Referee
lol@kittypies... if the NRL turned football fields around 90 degrees, the kittypies would be outright 1st on the ladder.

lol@senseless&dumbcutie

lol@kittypies

LOL@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

benji would have most metres gained! its amusing that the geniuses at camp concord got rid of fifita, who they say runs sideways too much, even though he made alot of breaks, and also got rid of gibbs, just so they could waste $500,000 per year on adam (bleh) blair. what an awesome job f**kwit coach sheens and f**kwit ceo humphreys are doing!

:lol:mad:tigers

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Still a bitter turncoat.
You and LOL@5(c)uFF$ are the perfect match.

What did Rusty say to get you on board?
How much did you cost?

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Are all these transvestite pictures you post Nemmywanker from your own personal collection or do you enjoy surfing the net to find them? :lol:

LoL@Souffs for having Nemmywanker the meltdown artist as a fan :p

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Are all these transvestite pictures you post Nemmywanker from your own personal collection or do you enjoy surfing the net to find them? :lol:

LoL@Souffs for having Nemmywanker the meltdown artist as a fan :p

They are images of Nemithith competing in the circlejerk olympics with his training partner, Hillbillyjizzer.

But really, eventually, inevitably, I will LOL@5(c)uFF$...

alien

Referee
Still a bitter turncoat.
You and LOL@5(c)uFF$ are the perfect match.

What did Rusty say to get you on board?
How much did you cost?

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

the only turncoats and backstabbers are the people at the club you support. i am in the right for not supporting that corrupt, immoral abomination of a club

juanfarkall

Coach
It's hilarious - rather than go home after a great win over feeble opposition, Nemesis finds some weird synapse in his brain that tells him to go online and bag fans of a team 8 positions further down on the ladder.

:lol:

Maybe because Nemmie's home is a cardoard box in the toilets at a Maroubra carpark

LOL@5(c)uff$

alien

Referee
i don't know why some of you have a problem with me personally. i'm not a bad person. i just tell it how it is. that doesn't mean i support souths. i have had a laugh about them in the past too, but i don't go overboard about it. i give credit where it's due and souths are playing well this season.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
If Souths win the GF this series of threads and the 1000s of posts within will go down as the biggest fail that the internets have ever known. Someone will have to start a LOL@LOL@50uff$ thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts