What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
lol... but you wish it did. Oh wait... no you don't, cause the last time you got to golden point, you lost that too :lol:

lol@17-16
lol@32-6

lol@senseless&dumbcutie

LOL@turdpies

WTF is this sh!t? I waited for a reply as weak as this?!

homer_simpson_quotes.jpeg

Even the Tigers defence is better than your attempts at wit, and that's poor indeed!

A weak reply is a sign of a weak mind. I'm shocked yours has the strength to let you breathe, but that's probably the cause of your massive amount of brain damage.

Poor Rabbletohs, stuck in a carpark with nemithith.

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
Equal in performance with every other season we have played without a real halfback.

Appreciate the thought in asking though

Nemesis

Bench
WTF is this sh!t? I waited for a reply as weak as this?!

Even the Tigers defence is better than your attempts at wit, and that's poor indeed!

A weak reply is a sign of a weak mind. I'm shocked yours has the strength to let you breathe, but that's probably the cause of your massive amount of brain damage.

Poor Rabbletohs, stuck in a carpark with nemithith.

LOL@5(c)uFF$!
lol@senseless&dumbcutie... doesn't recognize his own steaming pile of shit when he sees it.

btw, I see that blunt instrument you call your brain still hasn't got your speech impediment under control either, witless window washer.

kittehwitless128591724790560263.jpg

lol@tenf

lol@tigpies

gypsy

Bench
lol@souffs. one season of making the eight does not erase 40 years of mediocrity

"Mediocrity" suggests Souffs have been of moderate quality. This is being very generous, they've won nothing in 40 years. Not bad considering the NRL's communist-like talent sharing approach of recent times.

Seeing the Redfern (Homebush) faithful claiming success built on 100+ years of history, when it's purely down to talent purchased externally, is what makes having a LOL@Souffs so fulfilling.

They were the peoples club, based on local talent. The working class and unemployed alike donned the cardinal and myrtle with pride. Forgoing their cask wine and various addictions to purchase a ticket to the greatest show in town.
They traded it all in for Armani suits, a Hollywood actor and a homeground far removed from historic Redfern.

Truth be told, any club should have a 1/16 chance of winning the title, however the ancient gypsy curse seems to have taken hold and the Big 21 seems another 40 years away.

taylor_surfing.jpg

GI_640.gif

LOL@5(c)uff$ - The LOL of the League

Last edited:

the dude

Juniors
"Mediocrity" suggests Souffs have been of moderate quality. This is being very generous, they've won nothing in 40 years. Not bad considering the NRL's communist-like talent sharing approach of recent times.

Seeing the Redfern (Homebush) faithful claiming success built on 100+ years of history, when it's purely down to talent purchased externally, is what makes having a LOL@Souffs so fulfilling.

They were the peoples club, based on local talent. The working class and unemployed alike donned the cardinal and myrtle with pride. Forgoing their cask wine and various addictions to purchase a ticket to the greatest show in town.
They traded it all in for Armani suits, a Hollywood actor and a homeground far removed from historic Redfern.

Truth be told, any club should have a 1/16 chance of winning the title, however the ancient gypsy curse seems to have taken hold and the Big 21 seems another 40 years away.

I don't know how intelligent you are, but I'm assuming not very, so I'll lay this out in simple terms. We needed money, Russell Crowe, a diehard Souths supporter, offered us a chance of survival and success. Has he changed the clubs emblem? jersey? has he destroyed the history books? changed our name? relocated us to Gosford?

Nope - we're still everything we were before he came aboard, only a more successful version.

I'd take a South Sydney Rabbitohs with a wealthy owner over a shitty merged entity that destroys all the history that thousands of people put their everything towards.

If we "traded in our history" what does that say about the Wests Tigers and St Merge Dragons?

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
That they did what they needed to in order to survive, just like the rabbletohs selling out to russel and the virtual merger with the bears.

And hey, the court case was a first for Homebush phonies fans, in 2 ways:

1) they weren't the defendant.
2) they won.

LOL@5(c)uFF$!

Status
Not open for further replies.