What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@dogs

eagles4eva

First Grade
So much this.

The butthurt shown from manly fans towards the dogs and hasler is so funny to watch

Not too much butthurt, if T-rex was retained and signed for big bucks, the Eagles may have missed out on signing Lawrence, Horo, Symonds and Fa'aoso.
They have all made impact, especially Lawrence who has been on fire so far this season..

Liddell

Juniors
A list of Bulldog 'revenge'' matches.

2003 preliminary match v Roosters. Wobbed of their 2002 premiership. Roosters 28 - 18 Bulldogs.

2008 v Roosters RD4. Mason playing against his old side. Roosters 40 - 12 Bulldogs. Mason scores a try.

2010 v Dragons RD2. Wobbed of the 2009 MP. Dragons 26 - 6 Bulldogs.

2013 v Roosters RD6. The big one. SBW. Roosters 38 - 0 Bulldogs. SBW scores 2 tries, sets up another.

Dogz of war

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Forget about being last on the ladder for a sec, you know you are already in trouble if both St.Merge and Parra are above you on the ladder. Canterbury are in some serious shit here.

dogslife

Coach
So much this.

The butthurt shown from manly fans towards the dogs and hasler is so funny to watch
Nah they're so over it.

And obviously Tooves>Des, because Tooves has done heaps more with Des' squad than Des ever did.

Will be nice to revisit this thread when we've got a few players back on board and play some teams that aren't in the top 4

Also Lol@Souffs

eaglefan64

Juniors
So much this.

seriously as if you would know:roll:

the majority of Manly fans don't care...it is the vocal minority who are continuing a campaign of distain for dessie.

no different from what is happening with some dogs fans and their hatred of SBW and some dragons fans who still hate Tallis. I'm sure every team's fans have an ex-player or coach who they dislike for one reason or another.

its all part of following your team and giving it to anyone who you think did the wrong thing to your team.

Sleep

Juniors
I think what's happened is teams have had a full off season to look at the Bulldogs attack which was fresh and new last year and have now found out ways to limit it's effectiveness.

Their halves were never anything special. A lot of their attack was off the back of Barba and with him playing like he's not interested they've got literally no points in them. Kris Keating sucks, Hodkinson sucks and Reynolds is a very one dimensional football player.

oval

Juniors
I am happy that the Bulldogs are playing shit. f**k em.

But what would make me even happier would be Melbourne having a similar fall from grace. But we all know that ain't gonna happen. Fckers!!!

KiamaSaint

Coach
seriously as if you would know:roll:

the majority of Manly fans don't care...it is the vocal minority who are continuing a campaign of distain for dessie.

no different from what is happening with some dogs fans and their hatred of SBW and some dragons fans who still hate Tallis. I'm sure every team's fans have an ex-player or coach who they dislike for one reason or another.

its all part of following your team and giving it to anyone who you think did the wrong thing to your team.
The difference is most Dragon fans acknowledge their hatred of Tallis.

Kiwi

First Grade
Nah they're so over it.

And obviously Tooves>Des, because Tooves has done heaps more with Des' squad than Des ever did.

Will be nice to revisit this thread when we've got a few players back on board and play some teams that aren't in the top 4

Also Lol@Souffs

Love this last part....wait till we play some crap teams then you'll see how good we are derp :lol:

dogslife

Coach
Momentum is a funny thing champ. Tell me, how many top 4 sides have the Donks beaten this year?

ek999

First Grade
The only good thing about the Dogs being last is DoggiesBro has f**ked off for a while. Unfortunately I can see us winning 4 or 5 of the next 5 games (Sharks, Tigers, Warriors, Knights, Broncos) and should be pretty close to the 8 and he will be back as annoying as ever.

It's been a shocking start but the losses have been against the top 4 and the Cowboys when JT could do no wrong. The extra week off can only help IMO

natheel

Coach
The only good thing about the Dogs being last is DoggiesBro has f**ked off for a while. Unfortunately I can see us winning 4 or 5 of the next 5 games (Sharks, Tigers, Warriors, Knights, Broncos) and should be pretty close to the 8 and he will be back as annoying as ever.

It's been a shocking start but the losses have been against the top 4 and the Cowboys when JT could do no wrong. The extra week off can only help IMO

Idk mate their confidence has taken a hammering. Sharks will be tough

Tigers is probably their only game in comfortable of saying is a sure thing mainly due to the fact benji is out

Latest posts