What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2024: Games (Bye Parra)

King-Gutho94

Coach
Storm potentially losing a few tonight

paps obviously out long term
Fa’alongo possible knee injury
Hughes possible calf injury

Is the universe trying to give us a little leg up ?
The Dolphins were missing half there side and put 40 on us in a half of footy.

We lost any goodwill from the footy gods that night.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
@Tiger5150 your thoughts on Seyfarth? Seems very easy to wind up. All that being said, Mahoney has really become an A grade shit stirrer these days. Wouldn’t have been prior to Gallen getting the buff banned.

Tiger5150

Bench
@Tiger5150 your thoughts on Seyfarth? Seems very easy to wind up.
Seyfarth is a player with limited talent or physical attributes but squeezes everything out every game with effort. Never really considered him as short fused or easy to wind up (Bateman is the one that is easy to wind up). With regards to the incident today, I dont blame him for getting wound up, he did nothing wrong, came racing up to make a legal hit and glanced off the player, nothing illegal and then Kikau grabs him and starts shaking him for no reason and then off course once a bigger player had grabbed Seyfarth, Mahoney races in from miles away to be a tool.

All that being said, Mahoney has really become an A grade shit stirrer these days. Wouldn’t have been prior to Gallen getting the buff banned.
Was having this conversation with a Bulldogs mate today. Most teams have a player that opposition teams and fans hate but home teams love having him. For Parra I'd put Guffo in that category, he is a merkin but he is YOUR merkin and even though opposition fans hate him, they can understand why you guys love him. For me in the past it was players like Elias, Farah and Bateman to an extent these days. All merkins and I see why others hate them, but they are/were OUR merkins.

Players like Mahoney are just merkins plain and simple, no redeeming features. I have Mahoney and Anthony Watts in the same category. Somebody needs to do to Mahoney what Farah did to Watts.

Chipmunk

Coach
Seyfarth is a player with limited talent or physical attributes but squeezes everything out every game with effort. Never really considered him as short fused or easy to wind up (Bateman is the one that is easy to wind up). With regards to the incident today, I dont blame him for getting wound up, he did nothing wrong, came racing up to make a legal hit and glanced off the player, nothing illegal and then Kikau grabs him and starts shaking him for no reason and then off course once a bigger player had grabbed Seyfarth, Mahoney races in from miles away to be a tool.

Was having this conversation with a Bulldogs mate today. Most teams have a player that opposition teams and fans hate but home teams love having him. For Parra I'd put Guffo in that category, he is a merkin but he is YOUR merkin and even though opposition fans hate him, they can understand why you guys love him. For me in the past it was players like Elias, Farah and Bateman to an extent these days. All merkins and I see why others hate them, but they are/were OUR merkins.

Players like Mahoney are just merkins plain and simple, no redeeming features. I have Mahoney and Anthony Watts in the same category. Somebody needs to do to Mahoney what Farah did to Watts.
Surely only Opposition fans of the very low teams would hate Gutho.

I'd be surprised if fans of Opposition teams that make the Finals most years would hate Gutho.

Even Manly fans wished he still played for them.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Surely only Opposition fans of the very low teams would hate Gutho.

I'd be surprised if fans of Opposition teams that make the Finals most years would hate Gutho.

Even Manly fans wished he still played for them.
Manly fans hate him out of jealousy because they ley him go. Where if they kept him they probably would have won a comp by now.

He could have played 5/8 with Turbo at the back and then played FB whenever Turbo was injured.

Gutho is in the refs ear all-game and waving his hands up for a penalty which irrates opposition fans.

They also cant cop the king nickname either.

Chipmunk

Coach
Manly fans hate him out of jealousy because they ley him go. Where if they kept him they probably would have won a comp by now.

He could have played 5/8 with Turbo at the back and then played FB whenever Turbo was injured.

Gutho is in the refs ear all-game and waving his hands up for a penalty which irrates opposition fans.

Jealousy is a curse I guess.

Maybe why people have issues with the Storm greats.

Bellamy created all the Storm's greatness...if only we could've had someone that good coaching us.

Soto

Bench

Watch the Storm play....Munster and Grant are going to do a rotator cuff the way they keep flailing their arms about all farkin game...and how did munster not get penalised towards the end for a clear block...protected species...
It's like suck poo DCE Friday night as he should've been suspended in any case

Chipmunk

Coach
Watch the Storm play....Munster and Grant are going to do a rotator cuff the way they keep flailing their arms about all farkin game...and how did munster not get penalised towards the end for a clear block...protected species...
It's called professional NRL tactics...what we do in contrast is amateur hour shit-show.

I'm sorry, but I'll take professional NRL tactics over amateur hour shit-show every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Latest posts