What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

rlforever

Juniors
Ha gotta laugh at Manly self destructing.

Losing Cherry-Evans, Foran, Stewart Brothers. Club with big financial problems.

Get ready for your Wooden Spoon years coming up!!:D:D:D

user_nat

Coach
They won't lose all those players.

Losing players is pretty much a fact of life after winning the comp. They did well to keep so much of the team together for this long.

ceagle

Bench
Would rather win comps and lose a few players then have shit players but be able to re-sign them.

hardbaby

Coach
It seems like winning a premiership just means you get raped the following years. I won't lol at that.

hugzy

Juniors
I have to say the system is so fcked..
Should get rewarded for wining comp, not punished

adamkungl

Immortal
Manly will recover, even if it is that bad. Winning culture. Good club that will never sink to souffs-like levels.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
hahaha how's this thread working out for you f*ck knuckle?

Laugh it up all you want muppet. We've won 2 comps in the last 4 years and had notihng but success. I'll take that any day over whatever ANY other team had produced in the same time.

Good to see some posters can look past the obvious crap and see the bigger picture.

AuDragon

Juniors
No one hates Manly more than me, but as a supporter of one of the most successful NRL clubs, who has seen premiership rosters positively destroyed by the salary cap squeeze, I won't lol either...

But I'd still love DCE at the Broncs! =P~

Goddy

Juniors
Sorry, but I can't have sympathy for Manly; they're clearly managed by absolute morons. It began with Hasler and it'll continue with Cherry-Evans and possibly even Stewart.

You don't fall that hard without f**king up somewhere along the way. This is a club that is facing the same financial issues as a club that's less then a decade old and hasn't won any Premierships.

Danny-Boy

Juniors

and yoda said, "The geniusness is strong in this one. The butt hurt deep it goes. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense great fear in you."

Stagger Lee

Bench

Troll

Don't like Manly - who doesn't. But they are a club with a winning culture and though they are going through some hard times, IF you believe what is printed, they will bounce back. A successful club gets hammered by the salary cap and tends to lose a star and some choice youngsters. It is happening to the Dragons right now.

If you we not such a muppet you would know that ;-)

firechild

First Grade
Also pays to read more than the title of the articles in the papers. Cherry-Evans wants to stay at Manly, his manager wants him to stay at Manly. This is just another player manager playing games to get a better commission. Think of it like the threats to go and play yawnion, fumbleball or whatever that never eventuate. Orr knew Manly would say no to the release (he more or less said he didn't expect to get it) but it's a card he felt he had to play. Glenn Stewart is contracted until 2014 so no worries there. We may lose Brett but if we do that will free up the cash to keep the other 2. No way will Manly lose all 4. It's just more of the same media agenda that's been going on for the past 6 months.

circling eagle

Juniors
Fully expect our team to look different next year, successful clubs that win premierships cant expect to hold on to all the players that get them there. Fact of life, its choosing who to keep and build around for another run is the key and DCE is clearly a guy we need to do that.

What do people think he is worth??

POPEYE

Coach
Manly have still been first past the post more times than any other in the modern game and there's no reason they can't maintain the winning culture.

They can afford to promote juniors from anywhere in the country without having to do a 'Newcastle' now that they have seen the light

eagles4eva

First Grade
Failed thread toss-box

Only thing i have heard, Dragons are not keen on B Stewart because of his ongoing knee issues (rumour anyway)

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I farkin hate Manly. Hate their guts. I said it earlier this year though, mucho respectpo.

Winners. Plain and simple.

f**kin merkins.

Latest posts