What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ Manly!!!

Nice Beaver

First Grade
the first word

:lol: Done with the argument, but read this and just HAD to point out how blindingly f*cking stupid you are.

The first word was "no" right? OK, see if you can keep up Dildo......

has he played first grade?

The first word of my reply was "NO" !!!!!!

:lol: You couldn't make this shit up. You are THAT f*cking stupid.:lol:

As I said, refer to my previous post for my reasoning for including him.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and point out how f*cking stupid you are.:D Have a lovely evening. Try not to walk into any walls :crazy:

El Diablo

Post Whore
:lol: Done with the argument, but read this and just HAD to point out how blindingly f*cking stupid you are.

The first word was "no" right? OK, see if you can keep up Dildo......

The first word of my reply was "NO" !!!!!!

:lol: You couldn't make this shit up. You are THAT f*cking stupid.:lol:

As I said, refer to my previous post for my reasoning for including him.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and point out how f*cking stupid you are.:D Have a lovely evening. Try not to walk into any walls :crazy:

correct .the first was no

you said this despite naming him as 1 of the 6

so you are a liar and no was wrong

Nice Beaver

First Grade
correct .the first was no

you said this despite naming him as 1 of the 6

so you are a liar and no was wrong

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

No dickhead, I am counting blokes who are in the top 25 squad and hence, a part of the first grade squad.

If you can tell me he's not in the top 25 squad I will happily withdraw his name.

Bottom line he is a Manly JUNIOR who is in our squad. Isn't that what you've been peeing your panties about all along? Well he's bred locally and in the squad. Case closed.

That does not make me a liar. Simpleton.

Wasn't coming baxk, but I won't be called a liar when I'm not one.

Try again dipshit.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
you're a liar and a dunce

A. I'm not a liar. Nowhere in there did I lie. That can only lead to the conclusion that your reading comprehension skills are not up to scratch.

Which leads to

B. You are a dunce

I will say one thing though - you're as stubborn as me !!!:lol::lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
A. I'm not a liar. Nowhere in there did I lie. That can only lead to the conclusion that your reading comprehension skills are not up to scratch.

Which leads to

B. You are a dunce

I will say one thing though - you're as stubborn as me !!!:lol::lol:

you count non first graders then say you didn't

that makes you a liar

Nice Beaver

First Grade
you count non first graders then say you didn't

that makes you a liar

:lol::lol:

OK you got me, you must be trolling. No-one is THAT stupid.

Where did I ever say that I didn't count him? I included him and gave my reasons for including him.

Does Centrelink even make you go in to justify the handouts anymore, or are just in the "special" basket and the cheques turn up every week?

Honestly, anytime you care to take an IQ test let me know.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
look at the 6

What's that meant to mean nimrod?

The orignal 6 offered by someone else contained Harrison who wasn't. I added Cunningham who is.

I also offered my reasons for adding him.

How does that make me a liar? Now f*ck off and get looking for that chromosome you were deprived of idiot.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Hey El D.

Cheers for Jamie Lyon. And Tony Williams. Oh and thanks again for Jamie Lyon. I'll thank you a third time if he wins a third premiership for us.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Tony+Williams+Jamie+Lyon+2011+NRL+Grand+Final+qObyNxVmk1tl.jpg

firechild

First Grade
Where is Daniel Harrison from? He is listed as a Manly junior who spent some time (Toyota Cup) at the Bulldogs.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
See, the thing that El Idiot doesn't get is that your recruitment/jr base goes passed the pure catchment are you are in.

Hindmarsh wasn't born in Granville, you know.

Who actually starts a thread to laugh at a very successful club getting torn apart by an inept board? My vote for loser thread of the year so far.

Last edited:

Latest posts