What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@SOUFFS Supporters.

melon....

Coach
Ziggy the God said:
LMFAO. Melon amasses a Grand Total of 3 Owned in a single thread.

Surely, this is a LU record that will stand the test of time.

LOL@MELON :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

What suckers!!!

What a lightweight you are. The only record, abysmall as it is, is 1 semi appearance in 20 years.

YOU SHOULD BE DISGUSTED !!! What a poor little tumour Souffs are...hanging off the arse of the NRL. Disgraceful to the game....disgraceful.

gregstar

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol:

wish i could get as many bites!

melon - forum champ! good luck this arvo mate!

Galeforce

Bench
All i know is the STATS below Clearly show who OWNS who.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last three years
Souths 1 Finals appearance , Roosters Nil!!

Head to head since 1908
Overall 194... South Sydney 103-86, five draws

Last met 2007
South Sydney 18-6 at SFS, 2007

Biggest wins
South Sydney 50-0 at Sports Ground, 1952
Sydney Roosters 42-0 at SFS, 1997

Grand Finals Head to Head ( Souths won 3 of the 5)
1908, 1923, 1928, 1931, 1935

TITLES
First Grade: 1908, 1909, 1914, 1918, 1925, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1929, 1931, 1932, 1950, 1951, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1971

Betting TAB Sportsbet
South Sydney 1.65 Sydney Roosters 2.20

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Mate just keep that biggest wins away...we got smashed by them Anzac Day 1996 (I think) 62-0. Very very dark day for the great SSFC!

m0j0

Bench
Jack Off said:
Mate just keep that biggest wins away...we got smashed by them Anzac Day 1996 (I think) 62-0. Very very dark day for the great SSFC!

Yeah, I remember that game well. I was on my honeymoon in Hamilton Island and spent the afternoon watching us lap the Bunnies instead of enjoying the island. If you think that's bad, the weekend prior, on the wedding day, I tuned into the rest of the Roosters vs Wests game in the limo on the way to the reception - we won that one 20-0. 'Twas a very good week... and I got married also! :D

neeknitsuj

Juniors
Good work Melon, you are correct as usual. Rabbitohs are grubs and when they are losing they turn to punches and bitch slapping.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Good on souths for getting into the 8, its a good news story for the game. We totally left our run too late and some of the players whilst they have made up for it towards the end of season need to take a good hard long in the mirror because they should have pulled their finger out a long time ago. Not up to the standards, next year we have to make the 8 no more lame excuses.
As for the crap that Souths have been up to of late, its not going to get you anywhere, i used to have some respect for the team like they are your little bro and you love to put crap on them but you dont want to see them go bad.
Rusty and their crew with this buy buy option and some of the blatantly stupid things they have done is bad for the club. As for the hit on anasta a disgrace, you have to say that somebody has had a word to the souths boys to target him, i mean a few harsh tackles yeah why not but that sorta stuff isnt what the game is about.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
For the Roosters!

What's it like to play in the finals?
We'll tell you next week!

Tom Ace

Bench
Jack Off said:
For the Roosters!

:lol: We've been asking you the same thing for 18 years....Strangely you didn't have an answer

God-King Dean

Immortal
Jack Off said:
For the Roosters!

They can tell ya now ya d*ckhead :lol::lol::lol:

roosterman57

Juniors
Jack Off said:
For the Roosters!

haha yeaa u have to tell us next week. because u cant remember any recent seasons when u have played finals. Whats it like to play in a grand final? haha even worse. At least we have had recent finals success. Much better than rabbits anyway.

Bumble

First Grade
Dutchy said:
Aaaaand Melon gets the last Laugh.

Does he f**k...

awesomecu6.jpg

Cya next year LOL@MELON.

Mr Saab

Referee
At least Melon has seen his team win a comp.
You still are yet to see them play a single finals game....well at least for another 6 days or so.

Glory Glory to Souffffffffffffffffffffffffs sydney......

Tom Shines

First Grade
LADDER WATCH said:
SOUTH SYDNEY ladder watch: 04 02 03 04 05 03 05 06 08 09 09 10 10 11 11 11 12 12 09 09 09 08 07 07
LOL@RORTERS ladder watch: 13 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 16 14 14 15 15 15 15 12 11 11 11 10

Bumble

First Grade
neeknitsuj said:
Regardless of position our form is much better than yours. You got an easy run into the finals.

:lol::lol:

We've won 5 of our last 7, including beating the team we will probably play next week. I'll take that form into the semis thanks, jackass.

Latest posts