What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ the roosters jokes! CHEAK IT OUT

Raider_69

Post Whore
i_like_footy said:
and would you think em funny if Roosters was replaced with Raiders????

yea, for sure
anyone who gets cut (like you) over jokes such as these has issues...

even the up tight rooster fans laughed at them..... you idiot, piss off, back to your own forum, where ever that my be
your a disgrace, clean yourself up, dont ever talk to me again!!

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
nah we're happy that u lost the grand final, seen stuarts face after the grand final and seen finchs face after the grand final

ahhhh price less memoriez 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders 2004 said:
nah we're happy that u lost the grand final, seen stuarts face after the grand final and seen finchs face after the grand final

ahhhh price less memoriez 8)

ahh the memorys

and bitter?
na, in game 1 we took it to the form team of the comp and it took a 1 in 100 mistake by schif to win you's the games and in game 2 we player only 20 minutes of the game with both halves on the feild, we were running around with 8 forwards most of the game...... yeat you blokes win by 7 or so points..... not that great a win in my books

thing is the roosters are heading down, salary cap will bite them on the arse and the raiders are going no where but up......

i pitty you arogent fools, all i herd during GF week was how the double was gonna be sweet........ i guess the panthers didnt get the memo
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BTW thank you once again for taking finch off our hands..... he was a star in the GF, along wiht your other recruit Walker
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ozzie said:
I got a good one too - Canberra fans?? what fans??

How many Canberra fans do you need to double the crowd at a home match = 1

hmm intreiging
ill have to cheak the record books but im pretty sure even in the snow, and in the hail and in all sorts of absolute sh*t weather, we have never had a crowd as low as your suggesting ;-) :)

remember ozzie, it wasnt that long ago that the roosters didnt the corwds either...... oh how a premiership can turn things ay....... dont worry ozzie with a premiership in 2004, the people of canberra will flood to games in 2005 ;-)

I am going to have to do some work with you - it's called a spell checker - but at least we all have all have a sense of humour...I found the jokes funny - but I thought they originated from an AFL source.

Collingwood was the the club that people were taking the p!!s out of. Don't worry about what other people say -- we could change names of clubs in the jokes and yes - you were right it was posted by SLUGS and most of us had a lAugh, because they are funny.

Can i tell you something - remember the snow - i was sitting in the ground when it happenned - but I had to go back to the car to warm up.....I come from Yass and have been to many Raider matches because I also like the way they play football.

I was there the day Stuart broke his ankle and your premiership hopes went out the window..

Unfortunately for me - i was also sitting on the hill when the Raiders destroyed our team 60 odd to 6!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:
Raider_69 said:
ozzie said:

hmm intreiging
ill have to cheak the record books but im pretty sure even in the snow, and in the hail and in all sorts of absolute sh*t weather, we have never had a crowd as low as your suggesting ;-) :)

remember ozzie, it wasnt that long ago that the roosters didnt the corwds either...... oh how a premiership can turn things ay....... dont worry ozzie with a premiership in 2004, the people of canberra will flood to games in 2005 ;-)

I am going to have to do some work with you - it's called a spell checker - but at least we all have all have a sense of humour...I found the jokes funny - but I thought they originated from an AFL source.

Collingwood was the the club that people were taking the p!!s out of. Don't worry about what other people say -- we could change names of clubs in the jokes and yes - you were right it was posted by SLUGS and most of us had a lAugh, because they are funny.

Can i tell you something - remember the snow - i was sitting in the ground when it happenned - but I had to go back to the car to warm up.....I come from Yass and have been to many Raider matches because I also like the way they play football.

I was there the day Stuart broke his ankle and your premiership hopes went out the window..

Unfortunately for me - i was also sitting on the hill when the Raiders destroyed our team 60 odd to 6!!

yes stuart beaking his leg wasnt cool
but the 60 odd point thrahing certinally was

i remember watching the game oin the snow on fox and the fox sideline bloke got dominated with a snowball

ozzie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
ozzie said:
Raider_69 said:
ozzie said:

hmm intreiging

yes stuart beaking his leg wasnt cool
but the 60 odd point thrahing certinally was

i remember watching the game oin the snow on fox and the fox sideline bloke got dominated with a snowball

did you go to the Roosters V Raiders match at bruce towards the end of the season - without a shadow of a doubt the best match of the year outside the g/f.

we were sitting in bay 26 and the chanting from both teams was tremendous. I had the whole family there - and we will be back again - the next time to rumble...a great game and a great effort from the guys in green..

Raider_69

Post Whore
na i couldnt make it, had to work....

but i did get out to the roosters V Canberra game at aussie.... now THAT was a game... barring the last 5 minutes 8)

ozzie

Bench
fantastic games - both of them...absoultely brilliant attacking football and hard defence.

I feel sorry for Crocker - he is a bugger and a good guy to go with it...I hope he doesn't retire but word is out he may!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i hope you dont mean Croker!!!

Toots cant retire
he is the heart and soul of our team!!!
it would be a tragic way to go out!

say it aint so!!!