What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*LOL @ THIS ARTICLE *Spoilers for the Eels v Sharks match

strider

Post Whore
thats hilarious .... I assume the dude went for a piss at halftime and drowned in the trough or something :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Bazal said:
A)I have never seen a BBSF post with a measly, single figure number of references to The Almighty Luke Covell

and B) I never said it was intelligent. But, unlike BBSF, this poor deluded soul can actually string a sentence together without using the word "guns" or "chicks" or "insert sexual innuendo here".

All in all, I;d say this person is slightly more intelligent than BBSF. Which makes them the intellectual equivalent of the herpes virus.

Actually...on second reading it sounds like a mate of mine...*grabs mobile*

:lol:

Fair enough!

bartman

Immortal
It's still up on the NRL site. That's bizarre, looked like the guy clocked off at half-time assuming the Sharks would tough out a win. What a farce of a report of (half) a game!

miniHINDY

Juniors
RD23-Eels Triumph Over Sharks

Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 9:54 PM

Brett Kimmorley and Adam Dykes answered their critics in a resounding manner at Toyota Park tonight. The much maligned duo were dominant against the Eels in attack, and Kimmorley’s defence was first class, often taking on the likes of Morrison and Grothe and being successful.
The Sharks managed to repel the Eels constant blind side and dummy half raids, an area they have been weak at in the past, and were able to get a good roll on through a forward pack who were bigger and better than their opponents on the night.
After a tough first twenty minutes, during which the Sharks looked the more impressive team, it suddenly looked like more of the same disappointment for Cronulla fans when a tough call went against Phil bailey and Mark Riddell scored the softest of tries.
The Sharks fought back though and showed plenty of heart, eventually levelling up at six a piece when Ben Pomeroy completed a magical move down the left lank. Kevin Kingston darted out of dummy half, passing to Luke Covell who produced one of the best flick-on’s you will ever see before pomeroy managed to beat three defenders to level the scores.
Not long after the Eels took the two points on offer when PJ Marsh milked a penalty.
However the Sharks still fired up and with eight minutes till the break, Brett Kimmorley used the vision only champions have to chip the Eels line to allow a flying David Simmons to collect the ball ands go in under the posts.
Source: NRL

lolz

Parra Guru

Coach
:lol: Yes, Kimmy was rather dominant.

I liked best of all:

1. When Guru sat him on his arse in defence
2. His awesome handling skills
3. His cut out pass that went out on the full

So dominant. And Dykes can suck blue and gold eggs. What a wanker