What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lomax getting replaced

maestro1

Bench
This has probably been covered in another thread, so I apologise in advance. Does anybody know why Lomax was replaced. The games momentum swung almost as soon as he went off. Ravalawa and Aitken were horrible and the Warriors couldn't attack that side quick enough. Whilst Lomax was there, he and Rav were doing quite well.

This has probably been covered in another thread, so I apologise in advance. Does anybody know why Lomax was replaced. The games momentum swung almost as soon as he went off. Ravalawa and Aitken were horrible and the Warriors couldn't attack that side quick enough. Whilst Lomax was there, he and Rav were doing quite well.
Because coaching school said to let all the kiddies have a go, so that’s what super coach did

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
His loyalty to Aitken will be his undoing. In both games last year against the Warriors, it was Aitken's defence that contributed to both those losses? Especially at WIN Stadium. Why can't our coaches see it??????

Maestro 1,
Please forgive me for straying off topic but...............

l couldn't help notice your screen name and wonder if you are in fact, the one & only Maestro from Seinfeld of if you are just another conductor of an orchestra?

upload_2019-5-12_16-44-27.png

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Ask the dingo in the box

Gareth67

First Grade
I tell you what..other coaches see Lomax's ability...if we are not careful he will be gone....

Agree getsmarty - I said as much quite some time back , I am sure that many others also realize this , but unfortunately for the Dragons they will be the recruitment staff of other clubs .

I bet pounds to peanuts that Uncle Nick over there in ‘ latte land ‘ is polishing one of his super duper model cars even now as we speak ( converse ) .

The maestro and the fools who run the joint venture show will have a lot to answer for , should he pack his bags and move onto greener pastures when his current contract expires .

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Agree getsmarty - I said as much quite some time back , I am sure that many others also realize this , but unfortunately for the Dragons they will be the recruitment staff of other clubs .

I bet pounds to peanuts that Uncle Nick over there in ‘ latte land ‘ is polishing one of his super duper model cars even now as we speak ( converse ) .

The maestro and the fools who run the joint venture show will have a lot to answer for , should he pack his bags and move onto greener pastures when his current contract expires .
Yep Fittler makes out he's dill pickles mate, but watch him steal Lomax