What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London Broncos

Mulch

Juniors
Hello,
One of my Friends has just signed a contract for the London Broncos. He's been playing for the British Students.
I heard that mark Tookey and Lee Hopkins were playing for them are there any other Australians or any Kiwis over there.
They said he would either be in the Broncos Squad, or if he's not performing he will play for the London Skolars or another London team (Can't remember what they are called) in the National League Division 1.
Can someone please tell me how good the London Broncos are?
Which is the London team in the National League team in Division 1?

Mark McLinden and Danny Williams have both just signed for the Bronco's, who are now looking pretty good for a top 6 spot next year. The Bronco's finished 3rd last this year, but finished 5th in the previous year. Allthough im not 100% about this next bit, there is no London team in the NL1, but the Skolars are in NL2. I think there's somthing about another London team entering the competetion (the national leagues) soon anyway.

JasonE

Bench
Mulch,
What's your friends name who is going to play for London ?

I also heard that Solomon Haumono has signed for the Broncos

vbfg

Juniors
Wet Cat and Cheese said:
Mark McLinden and Danny Williams have both just signed for the Bronco's, who are now looking pretty good for a top 6 spot next year. The Bronco's finished 3rd last this year, but finished 5th in the previous year. Allthough im not 100% about this next bit, there is no London team in the NL1, but the Skolars are in NL2. I think there's somthing about another London team entering the competetion (the national leagues) soon anyway.

London Storm. They were in NL3 this year I think.

Mulch

Juniors
Cheers, My mate Gary's been playing for the English Students and he was in the Hull Academy a few seasons ago. Last season he played some Union and some League in New Zealand. He's the one who's just singned for London Broncos.

JasonE

Bench
Would that be Gary Peacham ?

i've got some tapes of Hull's Academy team from a few years ago and he played on the wing, big lad only about 20yo

if not, Gary Noble ?

Mulch

Juniors
Yea, he mainly plays Centre but has played a bit on the Wing. Have you seen any of the Other Peacham's Play?

clives_bootlace

Juniors
not sure what the situation is now but when i was over in 97/98 Londons feeder club was based at Hemel Hempstead, not sure what league they play in....my mate also played for them & London Broncos in the world club challenge year.