What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Live King Gutherson

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
29 today

Wiki has him as a 5/8 as well

About

Description​

Clinton Gutherson is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who captains and plays fullback for the Parramatta Eels in the National Rugby League. He previously played for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles in the NRL, and has played for New South Wales, City Origin side and the Prime Minister's XIII. Wikipedia
Born: 9 September 1994 (age 29 years), Mona Vale
Height: 1.9 m
Dates joined: 2019 (Australia national rugby league team), MORE
Weight: 97 kg (15 st 4 lb)
Position: Fullback, Five-eighth, Centre, Wing

King-Gutho94

Coach
For all the great things Gutho has done the one thing i love the most is the triggers you get from Jilted Manly fans when speaking about him.

3 of there fans have told me this week.

Gutho is the biggest whinger going around.
All he does he to whinge to the refs all game and have his arms up the whole game.
You can have him he was no good for us and we got rid of him for a reason he is rubbish.

I just replied back and said he learnt the art of annoying the refs from one of the best when he was at manly in Jamie Lyon who used to have a cup of coffee with the refs whenever a penalty when against Manly.

JokerEel

Coach
For all the great things Gutho has done the one thing i love the most is the triggers you get from Jilted Manly fans when speaking about him.

3 of there fans have told me this week.

Gutho is the biggest whinger going around.
All he does he to whinge to the refs all game and have his arms up the whole game.
You can have him he was no good for us and we got rid of him for a reason he is rubbish.

I just replied back and said he learnt the art of annoying the refs from one of the best when he was at manly in Jamie Lyon who used to have a cup of coffee with the refs whenever a penalty when against Manly.

My 2 cents if your not questioning everything your an idiot.

I also never realized how much Garrick complained he went up to the ref every time there was a chance.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gutho will play his 200th game of first grade next week ironically on King's birthday public holiday Monday against the Bulldogs.

5 games included in that 200 are from his early days at Manly.

Fingers crossed with no Injury/Suspension over the next 5 or 6 weeks Gutho's is now due to play his 200th game will be a home game against Melbourne at Commbank Stadium on Friday 26th July.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Reality has hit those silvertail wankers.

Swallowing the pride so to speak and admitting they would prefer Gutho then Turbo.

43% prefer Gutho on 750k ahead of 29% for Turbo on a million plus as there FB.

Gutho is the greatest gift we have ever got from that joint.
Didnt we once sign their assistant coach KG?

Latest posts