What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long term forumites?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Not the most inciteful answers, but fair enough.

Oh you wanted incite...

I know about a few of the oldies.
I believe Hellsy is in prison for fraud.
And I heard Ron Jeremy had a sex change and moved to Bangkok or China or something.
Mr George started following the Bulldogs instead.
Eelectrica, I think that's her name, started following the Titans.

Maybe someone else knows about a few of the others.

Jodeci

Bench
There are a few factors to this thread:

There is a fair amount of info I get fed that I cant post on here for obvious reasons and Stagger as of late has been getting some info that he also cant share. It's not massive info, just little things.

Then there are the threads that are completely dumb and have no sense. Not bagging the other site but gee they come up with some stupid threads. LU doesn't wanna go down that way with every little rumour we hear, we make a thread.

Plus the agenda's we have, there are times where threads start off great and really kick on and then it's agenda driven and that's when the rubbish start.

Just saying it the way it is.

It's great we all have our thoughts and discussions of people agreeing and disagreeing which is very normal and that's the whole idea of having a forum but when people start swearing and calling perople names, that's when we tend to stay away

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
There are a few factors to this thread:

There is a fair amount of info I get fed that I cant post on here for obvious reasons and Stagger as of late has been getting some info that he also cant share. It's not massive info, just little things.

Then there are the threads that are completely dumb and have no sense. Not bagging the other site but gee they come up with some stupid threads. LU doesn't wanna go down that way with every little rumour we hear, we make a thread.

Plus the agenda's we have, there are times where threads start off great and really kick on and then it's agenda driven and that's when the rubbish start.

Just saying it the way it is.

It's great we all have our thoughts and discussions of people agreeing and disagreeing which is very normal and that's the whole idea of having a forum but when people start swearing and calling perople names, that's when we tend to stay away
Thanks mate, I too believe that it can get quite personal as there are a couple of very strong characters that in my opinion be quite overbearing and opinionated to the point of "bullying" and that also would drive some people away and of course the politics, thanks Jodeci.

SDM

First Grade
Thanks mate, I too believe that it can get quite personal as there are a couple of very strong characters that in my opinion be quite overbearing and opinionated to the point of "bullying" and that also would drive some people away and of course the politics, thanks Jodeci.

Why didn't you tell us this in the first post? You seem to have an agenda.

half

Coach
it's important to remember that people mostly posted accolades praising tim smith and john morris. it was an exciting time for our club

i speak on behalf of everyone when i say i simply don't know what to talk about nowadays

the combination of tim smith and john morris was really something special

lingard

Coach
it's important to remember that people mostly posted accolades praising tim smith and john morris. it was an exciting time for our club

i speak on behalf of everyone when i say i simply don't know what to talk about nowadays

Well ..... gee ..... bring back the good old days.

I don't post like I used to, as it seems that if you have a differing opinion to some, you get shot down & suggested that you have no idea what you are talking about or you are somehow not a true supporter.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Well the 1 and 7 combo of Hayne and Sandow, I reckon is going to do some very freaky things next year!!!

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Most of the new posters tend to try and hijack threads about crap. Alot of ego stroking from people who have no connections to the game.

Id say most new threads are mostly bitch fests. I noticed that this started when the elections came around. Each thread got hijacked and taken off topic.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Most of the new posters tend to try and hijack threads about crap. Alot of ego stroking from people who have no connections to the game.

Id say most new threads are mostly bitch fests. I noticed that this started when the elections came around. Each thread got hijacked and taken off topic.
Mate I love Parra have done since 1976, though have no inner sanctum to call on so have no idea regarding politics of the club other than what I read here, my only connection is I am a lover of the game, and FFS sake people forget this is just a footy sight, the last bit was not directed at you Tezza, just stating a opinion.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When Parra are going well this place is pretty good, when they are going crap the whingers come out in force. Then we have the agenda brigade........

mickdo

Coach
I don't post like I used to, as it seems that if you have a differing opinion to some, you get shot down & suggested that you have no idea what you are talking about or you are somehow not a true supporter.

That's just rubbish. Nobody gets shot down around here. You've got no idea what you're talking about. Maybe you should follow the Raiders?

SDM

First Grade
The Raiders are f**ked. You have no idea, f**k off and support afl.

half

Coach
Well the 1 and 7 combo of Hayne and Sandow, I reckon is going to do some very freaky things next year!!!
this is my bold prediction: if hayne and sandow lead us to the premiership, this forum will become more popular than it was during the golden days of the '80s

Avenger

Immortal
this is my bold prediction: if hayne and sandow lead us to the premiership, this forum will become more popular than it was during the golden days of the '80s

They were the days. Stagger and I used to talk about Parra on our walkie talkies.