What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at the video again St.Gilla

melon....

Coach
I see Finch point to a bottle, I see the Easts number 10, Catic, pick it up and casually flick it underarm back towards the emprty corner of the General Admission section on the Western Side.

What was that about Finch ?

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
I see Finch point to a bottle, I see the Easts number 10, Catic, pick it up and casually flick it underarm back towards the emprty corner of the General Admission section on the Western Side.

What was that about Finch ?

Are you doubting what thousands saw ??

Dont make more a goose of yourself, others saw it as well. The Game did not show it, but if you must, i will call up the Radio stations, tell them about it, I will make an issue of it, then maybe Finch might get some stick.

The only reason I have not done so MELON, is because I would have done the same thing I Feel.

But if you carry on, I will.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Finch is a joke, but honestly he didnt throw anything at the dogs, catic through it off to the side

I saw a diet coke bottle on the ground, and Finch winging..didn't know he threw it back...he shouldn't of done that. He could of hit a kid, or a pretty girl.

Godz Illa

Coach
True, but if there were any kids or pretty girls inside that dense mob of rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth Dogs 'supporters', then they were already in a sh*tload of strife. Plus, Finch has pretty good aim.

George_Illa said:
True, but if there were any kids or pretty girls inside that dense mob of rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth Dogs 'supporters', then they were already in a sh*tload of strife. Plus, Finch has pretty good aim.

At least if he gets fired for misconduct, he can always fall back on baseball.

Kaz

junior
It doesn't matter what the Roosters players did, there were going to be riots anyway.

Meth

Staff member
When that incident first occured, I thought Finch was blaming the turf for his fumble...that would have been a lot funnier.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Kaz said:
It doesn't matter what the Roosters players did, there were going to be riots anyway.
:blahb:

Tue Kaz,

But as usual you input is fairly the same as most roosters fans here.

Half Hearted, and not prepared to go all the way.

Care to mention what your feelings are about Finch throwing a bottle back into the crowd with agression ?

Oh, please dont give me the , I would have done the same, None of you would go to the Bulldog Army and throw anything. Trust me, You will regret it.

Finch is lucky he has not paid the price for it. It could have been a pitch invasion.

Godz Illa

Coach
As usual, StGillaman, your input is ludicrously over the top and sensationalised. Pitch invasion my arse. The supporters responsible for this episode are a pack of cowardly sub-humans. I highly doubt if any of them have the gumption to jump the fence and risk a tangle with a first grade footballer, umpteen security guards, and possible massive fines or jail time. The mob mentality forbids such acts.

I would have done the same as Finch. You may dismiss this line, but it is actually a reasonable argument, and a true expression of my feelings on the matter.

Kaz

junior
Stgillaman said:
Care to mention what your feelings are about Finch throwing a bottle back into the crowd with agression ?

Just finished watching the reply of last nights game.

Finch didn't throw anything.

Finch was telling the Ref that bottles were being tossed onto the field.

I was seated directly behind Brett Finch, and I can assure you he did NOT throw anything into the crowd. Ned Catic casually tossed the plastic bottle into the corner, out of harm's way, but no way did Finch throw *anything*.

Godz Illa

Coach
I was seated in the members section, above the members bar, with an all-seeing birds-eye view. And I distinctly recall Finch throw a bottle.