What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look at the video again St.Gilla

I can 100% guarantee you all that Brett Finch threw a bottle back into the middle of the Bulldogs Army. There was two bottles thrown onto the field and Finch threw one straight into the Dogs Army. Catic casually tossed the other one to the side.

The whole situation regarding last night's violence comes back to a lot more than Brett Finch throwing a bottle though. Brett Finch acted in the heat of the moment without thinking and I am sure the management of the Roosters will inform him of that. I have expressed my thoughts on the matter in another thread.

Now Elizabeth your attitude is part of the problem that filters down through your club. Of course the Roosters fans were involved in brawls they were being set upon by Dogs fans.

The question I ask is how would Finch have been gone ?? Your answer will be interesting.

melon....

Coach
Stgillaman said:
melon.... said:
I see Finch point to a bottle, I see the Easts number 10, Catic, pick it up and casually flick it underarm back towards the emprty corner of the General Admission section on the Western Side.

What was that about Finch ?

Are you doubting what thousands saw ??

Dont make more a goose of yourself, others saw it as well. The Game did not show it, but if you must, i will call up the Radio stations, tell them about it, I will make an issue of it, then maybe Finch might get some stick.

The only reason I have not done so MELON, is because I would have done the same thing I Feel.

But if you carry on, I will.
Im not questioning what you saw. Im repeating what the camera recorded. If the camera shows me Catic throwing the bottle into the fence, and you claim it was Finch tossing it into the fans, then sorry delusional man, but I have to go with my own eyes and the video, not your word.

melon....

Coach
ELIZABETH said:
finch did throw the bottle back at the crowd.
i was sitting practicaly opposite to the guy! THE THREW IT HARD AIMING FOR US.
lucky it didnt get anyone or else he woulda been gone.
jus HACK it u geniused rooster fans...ur supporters were involved in brawls but dont worry you wont get blamed for anything :) :evil:
we r taking responsible for wat the bulldog fans did ..we r denying nothing.
f**k I wish he hit youbetween the eyes you stupid C^%t.

melon....

Coach
Ring the Radio Stations St Idiot man. Tell them your are a Saints fan, and you are concerned at all the bad publicity that the Bulldogs get, including having animals that start brawls, scare kids, gang up on 1 in numbers, destroy property...and then make sure you really get into them and tell the radio Brett Finch is a naughty boy because after being pelted with bottles, he threw one back, and according to your powers of mind reading YOU KNEW it was aimed at a Bulldogs fan...and YOU KNEW he was being malicious because at the time he had nothing better to do other than play first grade league. Tell the radio that it should be acceptable for players to cop bottles tossed at them , and its unacceptable for players to get upset, over this.

Tell them Finch is a disgrace...and then tell them YOU ARE A f**king IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

milchcow

Juniors
I was sitting in Bay 16, and in case some people still haven't grasped it, Finch definitely did throw a bottle straight back at the roosters fans.

Chook

First Grade
Stgillaman said:
melon.... said:
I see Finch point to a bottle, I see the Easts number 10, Catic, pick it up and casually flick it underarm back towards the emprty corner of the General Admission section on the Western Side.

What was that about Finch ?

Are you doubting what thousands saw ??

Dont make more a goose of yourself, others saw it as well. The Game did not show it, but if you must, i will call up the Radio stations, tell them about it, I will make an issue of it, then maybe Finch might get some stick.

The only reason I have not done so MELON, is because I would have done the same thing I Feel.

But if you carry on, I will.

Oh do it StgIllaman, ring the radio stations I dare ya! I double dare ya in fact!! You are full of piss and wind, you wouldn't have the balls to call anyone about this and complain. Write to Big League and League Week, call Hadley, call the NRL, dial a pizza, tell them all the truth StgIllaman, follow through with your threat if you have the balls that is?

I'll be waiting by the radio and watching the sports reports with breathless anticipation as your truth about this comes to light. Perhaps you and that stupid of stupids Elizabeth, can get together and collaborate (that means work together) on this? The truth is out there!

Do it StgIllaman, for the sake of the game and to save us all DO IT!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ StgIllaman

Chook.

I know that Bulldogs fans behaved very badly and there is no excuse for what they've done, but some of you are being far from even-handed and rather jerkish yourselves. People saying that Finch threw a bottle into the crowd are not condoning what the Bulldogs fans did at all, they're even saying as much. So why the heck are you jumping down their throats for just saying what they saw? There's even Roosters fans here saying that the bottle was thrown for certain.

Finch throwing the bottle does not condone the violence before or after, but it was a stupid thing to do and Finch deserves some kind of punishment. It's all very well to say you'd have thrown it back too, and if any of you were a football player and threw it back then you'd be being stupid too. Finch could very easily have hit an innocent person with that and gotten in a good deal of trouble. Honestly how would any of you feel if you'd taken a four year old to the game and a player throws a bottle that hits her? You'd be absolutely spewing and rightly so.

Again, this does not condone the behaviour of Bulldogs fans at all. But equally, Bulldogs fans behaving badly does not excuse Finch from being an idiot.

TheEye

Juniors
milchcow said:
I was sitting in Bay 16, and in case some people still haven't grasped it, Finch definitely did throw a bottle straight back at the roosters fans.

So now he is throwing bottles at his own supporters!!! :roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
Dirk DIGgler said:
I saw a diet coke bottle on the ground, and Finch winging..didn't know he threw it back...he shouldn't of done that. He could of hit a kid, or a pretty girl.

How could he hit a pretty girl? He didn't throw it anywhere near Ricketson.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Waitakere Warrior Fan said:
I know that Bulldogs fans behaved very badly and there is no excuse for what they've done, but some of you are being far from even-handed and rather jerkish yourselves. People saying that Finch threw a bottle into the crowd are not condoning what the Bulldogs fans did at all, they're even saying as much. So why the heck are you jumping down their throats for just saying what they saw? There's even Roosters fans here saying that the bottle was thrown for certain.

Finch throwing the bottle does not condone the violence before or after, but it was a stupid thing to do and Finch deserves some kind of punishment. It's all very well to say you'd have thrown it back too, and if any of you were a football player and threw it back then you'd be being stupid too. Finch could very easily have hit an innocent person with that and gotten in a good deal of trouble. Honestly how would any of you feel if you'd taken a four year old to the game and a player throws a bottle that hits her? You'd be absolutely spewing and rightly so.

Again, this does not condone the behaviour of Bulldogs fans at all. But equally, Bulldogs fans behaving badly does not excuse Finch from being an idiot.

Dont bother mate, they know it happened, but they will never give in to me, even if they know im right. It's not in there makeup to accept that they have been proven wrong. Then they wonder why people can not accept them as true fans. They have no respect and they are so lame it makes people cringe.
Trust me your banging your head against the walll with these people.

](*,)

I spoke to Brett Finch last night (I used to work for his Dad) and he knows NOTHING of any talk about him throwing a bottle. He's flabergasted that anyone could even think that he did. He wasn't even aware of Ned Catic picking up the bottle and tossing it off the playing strip.

No way did Brett Finch throw a bottle.

It's sad that people have to make up such lies just so they can blame the Roosters for what happened.

Quite pathetic, really.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Stgillaman said:
Kaz said:
Oh, please dont give me the , I would have done the same, None of you would go to the Bulldog Army and throw anything. Trust me, You will regret it.

Finch is lucky he has not paid the price for it. It could have been a pitch invasion.

Utter tripe.

I recall an incident from the past - Belmore SG circa 1986, early in the reserve grade game, Parra v Canterbury. One certain Parra halfback, in a typically blonde moment, entered the ground via the SE carpark, meaning he had to walk past half the crowd en route to the dressing rooms. Immediately a chorus of stereotypical Canerbury fans beset upon him with a barage of verbal abuse -about 15 of them - you can imagine the scene - "Sterling ya skippy twinkie blah blah blah". Sterling stops, mid stride, and stared 'em down. All 15 of em. Immediately they fall silent, slinking back within the giant amoeba that was the southern stand.

Such fans are gutless when faced with a threat (as if a halfback with a TAB card in his back pocket would pose a threat). Sad thing about vthe incident is that it was Sterlo, and not Ray Price!

St Gilla, your equasion (twas the Roosters fault) is equivalent to to Poms being to blame for the Battle of Britain. Get a bloody handle on it, old son, and stop defending the scum of the earth!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Renowned League Expert said:
I spoke to Brett Finch last night (I used to work for his Dad) and he knows NOTHING of any talk about him throwing a bottle. He's flabergasted that anyone could even think that he did. He wasn't even aware of Ned Catic picking up the bottle and tossing it off the playing strip.

It's sad that people have to make up such lies just so they can blame the Roosters for what happened.

Quite pathetic, really.

And on telly that was plainly obviousas well. The camera was on him for about a minute after the knock on, virtually for the dutarion of the ensuing scrum!

Moffo

Referee
Kaz said:
It doesn't matter what the Roosters players did, there were going to be riots anyway.

Lets not kid ourselves here. 1997 @ Belmore Oval against Penrith was a riot. 2004 at Moore Park was a series of bad fights, but far from what id term a 'riot'

Cheers,
Moffo

ELIZABETH

Juniors

Quite pathetic, really.

For Brett Finch to say that just shows what a complusive liar the &%$%#$ is.
we know what we saw..I just lost complete and utter respect for that lyin bastard. THEY WILL SHOW FOOTAGE OF IT, and all u rockjob losers will see.

Matt23

Staff member
Elizabeth (MattO we knows it's you) take your blue and white glasses off and have a closer look at the bigger picture. :roll:

Glenn

First Grade
Moffo said:
Kaz said:
It doesn't matter what the Roosters players did, there were going to be riots anyway.

Lets not kid ourselves here. 1997 @ Belmore Oval against Penrith was a riot. 2004 at Moore Park was a series of bad fights, but far from what id term a 'riot'

Cheers,
Moffo

Hmmm so the reports of ripping up seats, injuring secuirty and police are just bad fights and not "riots" :shock:

Misty Bee said:

Quite pathetic, really.

And on telly that was plainly obviousas well. The camera was on him for about a minute after the knock on, virtually for the dutarion of the ensuing scrum!

It was before the scrum. It was even before the kick off to restart play.

ELIZABETH

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Elizabeth (MattO we knows it's you) take your blue and white glasses off and have a closer look at the bigger picture. :roll:

what the hell? who the crap is MattO
God all you people do in here is bullshit like nuthing eva seen before.
i dont know why u just wont accept that a great number of people had seen finch throw the bottle back which sparked an uproar with the crowd.
its sad but true. THATS MY ONLY ARGUMENT HERE. i know there are a minority of bulldog fans who are trouble makers NOONE IS DENYING IT. f**kIN GET IT TROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS u pathetic a*****

Latest posts