What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look Out For Leanne BB07

Yeah people look out for leanne for big brother 2007 she is my sis she got through stage 2 and there is one more stage left she is a syd girl

Angry_eel

First Grade
look out for her as in:
1) She's hot?
2) You're a parra supporter so our loyalties should lie with her if she makes it?

Only asking cause what you said was confusing. btw, i don't watch Big Brother so sorry can't help you with either of the two options.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm still trying to work out whether 123 is more excited about his sister getting to the second stage of BB07 than he is about getting his Blue and Gold Army pack.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
parramatta_eels_123 said:
Yeah people look out for leanne for big brother 2007 she is my sis she got through stage 2 and there is one more stage left she is a syd girl
can't wait till BB07 :^o

Redback71

First Grade
how about posting a pic of her in the 'norks r us thread' so we call all make a better judgement call of her character.

EelGirl

Juniors
Why would anybody want to watch that, If you want a real dose of reality thats funny just go to a game at Brookvale Oval.

Hellsy

Immortal
I luv BB.... but anyways....

123.. shouldnt U keep this quiet till/if she gets through?? there is an enormous amount of secrecy involved in the BB housemates

strider

Post Whore
so 123 - is she gonna shower nude? .... u don't wanna be watching your sis shower nude

Tank30

Juniors
Big brother is a pathetic show.....Don't you have to have an IQ lower than your shoe size to get on?? I would be embarrassed if my sister was on it...

Redback71

First Grade
id only be embarrased if she was fat and ugly where as if she was hot.....!:oops:
then again:sto:

Hallatia

Referee
Redback71 said:
id only be embarrased if she was fat and ugly where as if she was hot.....!:oops:
then again:sto:
I just think as long as she does not embarass herself too much, I would never let my sister go on big broter though, but I hate to stand in people's way so, I think I would just disown her before she came on the show