What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like it MAY be November!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

staden

Juniors
Mario posted on the xboxworld forums saying not to get your hopes up too high about a October release as it MAY slip into November!

Taken from this post:
http://www.xboxworld.com.au/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16500

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by staind_1603
IT IS believe me, I am that confident If it doesn't i will put my xbox and all my games and everything on xbox world and shane can run a comp and someone can win it for free
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Er, I wouldn't be quite so confident.

Not saying it won't be October, but I haven't ruled out the possibility it will slip into November.

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah. He said the same thing here when someone asked if they would definitely be playing the game by the end of october plus other questions.. mario said "sorry, can't answer any of them".

Mario

Juniors
The game has not yet been delayed until November, but please realise at this point that everything is pretty much out of our hands.

EELectrocuted said:
"the game will not be late!" - mario on an october release at the rleague forums

Given I said that six months ago before Xbox and SuperLeague were confirmed AND the game is still scheduled for an October release, I would have thought you would give a guy a little more slack.

eastsrule

Bench
Maybe the game would be finished in October.

SIDHE make the software, from then on there could be many problems like packaging or licensing.

And bear in mind it took them 2 years to make Rugby 2004.

chriscnz

Juniors
Geez guys, stop being so frigin impatient, give the guy a break. I know youre excited, i sure as hell am, but just keep a lid on the abuse. ;-)

Wasnt it explained in another post that the wait is due to Sony and Microsoft needing to certify the game, like Mario said, this is out of his hands.

Simo

First Grade
Disapointing if it happens but man some people carry on a bit.

Whats the difference if its Oct or Nov when youve been waiting for over a year!

Big woop.

Mario the sane people on this planet would rather a well finished game that took an extra few weeks than a buggy rushed job.

Thanks for contiually keeping us updated.

crunt. that blows goats!

EELectrocuted if that first word is what i think it is was it really necessary?
Does Mario deserve any of that?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What Sh!ts me in this thread is that some people aint givin Mario a fair go, and he and HES have worked their @sses off to complete the best sport computer game since Shane Warne Cricket. Its that damm good that they are making so many copies for it to be released, thats probably the reason for it being delayed. The phones and emails are probably going mad for pre-orders of this game.

I know I and everyone else cant wait for this game. Thats why I play Rugby 2001 before the game released, so I dont have anything to whinge about. This game is going to be a classic.

Well done Mario

Paullyboy

Coach
There are a lot of people saying that there are a lot of people going over the top, its only one, Eelectrocuted!

I swear he/she has ADD coz you see mood swings and angry outbursts every 2 posts

I dont think it really matters if the game is set back one or two weeks, Im sure we'll survive and find things to do til then.....its not like its getting set back until next year or anything.

Simo

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
There are a lot of people saying that there are a lot of people going over the top, its only one, Eelectrocuted!

I swear he/she has ADD coz you see mood swings and angry outbursts every 2 posts

Actually your right Paullyboy, it was only eelectrocuted who lost it. Everyone else just either reported what happened or said bummer.

I dont think it really matters if the game is set back one or two weeks, Im sure we'll survive and find things to do til then.....its not like its getting set back until next year or anything.

devonuto

Juniors
All games come out late, they never hit the shelves on time... I was always expecting to wait a few more weeks. Not like when I was waiting for Cricket 2002, it was supposed to be out in Novemeber 2001, didn't hit the shelves till Feb 2002. Just be glad it's close... they've done pretty well.

chriscnz

Juniors
Paullyboy said:

My post was more in response to what i have been reading on the board in recent days, not just this thread. But yeah fair call. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.