What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like it MAY be November!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
tosser
F*cking
hmmmmm calling me names behind the safety of your computer are we??? a tad hypocritical isnt it???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stop being such a baby. seriously

Geez, you can pull out big words for a 5 year old.

Ever since this forum was introduced you are the one that has caused all the trouble. The point was this thread was originally about the release date until you arrived and turned it into a childish slanging match.

Btw, F*cking is not name calling. :shock:

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
tosser
F*cking
hmmmmm calling me names behind the safety of your computer are we??? a tad hypocritical isnt it???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stop being such a baby. seriously

Geez, you can pull out big words for a 5 year old.

Ever since this forum was introduced you are the one that has caused all the trouble. The point was this thread was originally about the release date until you arrived and turned it into a childish slanging match.

Btw, F*cking is not name calling. :shock:

C'mon guys we r team mates

legend

Coach
Excessive use of emoticons is a big no no and slows down the site. Eelectorcuted, you are on your last legs. Angelus, you are not far behind.

People don't want to read the dribble you two have been carrying on with in this thread not to mention the excessive foul language. We are yet to ban anyone on this site but believe me when I say we are very tempted to press the button.

I don't want a forum full of acrimonius children who can't and won't play well with others.

You have been warned for the first and last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.