What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like it MAY be November!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBG

Juniors
Just like my beer, I prefer it Ice Cold then Luke -warm. :)

Another month? If that is to be, for it to be stable; I'd prefer it then to crash half way through a round when Souths are undefeated :lol: , and I have to start over again :cry: , and lose the first 10 games. :lol:

angelus

Juniors
Yes, that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Arguing with immature idiots is one of my hobbies

:shock:

PONGIA

Juniors
yea ur making lots of sense angelus... abusing eel for argueing... ummm wat are u doin????

angelus

Juniors
Muahahahaha Pongia sticking up for you is a good thing? Some of the things that guy has posted are disgraceful.

Here's one:

PONGIA said:
f**k u androtops are a bunch of sad tossers... the saddest thing is even when the game comes out u f**k-wits will still be on this forum and in NZtigers chat room suckin eachothers knobs....

Very intelligent

Kasper

Bench
angelus said:
Muahahahaha Pongia sticking up for you is a good thing? Some of the things that guy has posted are disgraceful.

Here's one:

PONGIA said:
f**k u androtops are a bunch of sad tossers... the saddest thing is even when the game comes out u f**k-wits will still be on this forum and in NZtigers chat room suckin eachothers knobs....

Very intelligent
and your Mr. Intelligent angelus :roll:
Geez can the wanker toll on this forum get any higher.

angelus

Juniors
KINGLING said:
angelus said:

Here's one:

PONGIA said:

Very intelligent
and your Mr. Intelligent angelus :roll:
Geez can the wanker toll on this forum get any higher.

Yeah, your at the top of the list.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
For f*cks sake - this thread is supposed to be about the Release Date and now it has turned into petty and childish bickering. Now, thanks to a couple (make that ALOT) of wankers it has to be locked.

This whole forum has turned from an NRL Game information centre to a meeting place for D*ckheads Anonymous. Some of you people make me sick.

Raider_69

Post Whore
point 1. This thread is a crack up! I WANT TO BE ON THE WANKER TEAM!
point 2. The wanker level on this thread alone has exceed anything in RLeagues wildest dreams!

point 3. YOU f**k EELS! THEY BAN YOUR ISP ON THE CHAT ROOM! NOW I CANT GET IN
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EVERY FROM THE CHAT ROOM GOTO #brosa0 from now on!
then we will bombard Wiggles with insults form brosa

OMG everyone is insane!! this game can't come out fast enoigh its effecting peoples mental health but I think Eel has always been like this :) jks :)

Goleel

Juniors
EEL, I think this place is enough to drive anyone insane, even our beloved TVC. I know its had me on edge for the last week or so. Ugh

Raider_69

Post Whore
EELectrocuted said:
Raider_69 said:
point 1. This thread is a crack up! I WANT TO BE ON THE WANKER TEAM!
point 2. The wanker level on this thread alone has exceed anything in RLeagues wildest dreams!

point 3. YOU f**k EELS! THEY BAN YOUR ISP ON THE CHAT ROOM! NOW I CANT GET IN

EVERY FROM THE CHAT ROOM GOTO #brosa0 from now on!
then we will bombard Wiggles with insults form brosa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is the funniest thing ever!!

everyone is laughing hehehe............. WELL IM NOT!
:evil: :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.