What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like things are heating up for the Hartleys

Feej

First Grade
Yeah, I hate the Hartleys, but considering how I've felt in the last couple of weeks I can't take any joy in this.

Craigshark

First Grade
I don't like Manly, but I wouldn't want any team or supporter to go through what we have the past couple of weeks..

newman

First Grade
How would you have felt if Manly posters were taking joy in our plight? i reckon you should take that post down. The constant thread in all this mess is Dank. Take the bludger down, ban him or lock him up or kill him, and lets get on with our lives.

Personally I think its a matter of an individual organisation haveng to deal with its problems and I don't make it a sport of taking joy in that. I'd rather watch our team in action or a competitive match between 2 neutral teams.

I just hope the media shows them the same care and concern that they did towards us.

I also wonder whether they'll suddenly send the 3 players of interest to "rehab" Ben Barba style, so that they can deal with personal issues.

How would you have felt if Manly posters were taking joy in our plight? i reckon you should take that post down. The constant thread in all this mess is Dank. Take the bludger down, ban him or lock him up or kill him, and lets get on with our lives.

Was just saying that attention has shifted. I reckon Josh Perry must be feeling bloody crap being the first player to be "outed", is it any conicidence he is playing OS and maybe can't defend himself so well????

Agree with you on Dank, and if true, Mr Elkin.

sladden road

Juniors
No joy in any of this for anyone...no need for wishing these bad feelings on anyone else.

Fugu Dank..
And
Elkin.

Patorick

Staff member
It's old news with a new spin, give it a day or two.

Can cope with the News & Fairfax stories, it's 7:30 Report that I'm dreading...

ratsack2

Juniors
as a sharks fan it is in my blood to hate both Manly and St Merge, and no one hates them more than me, but shit I hope they get through it OK, my heart says I want others to hurt the way we have cause we have been treated so badly, but all this is something I don't want other fans to go through, they have their reasons they follow their team and that is part of the whole way we invest ourselves into our many times beloved teams.

I just hope we have a game at the end of all this

carcharias

Immortal
I now know how dogs and storm fans sort of felt.

The one group of people who give a f**k and who have done nothing wrong suffer the most.

Quigs

Immortal
When this is all over... whether it is a shit fight monster cluster f**k ... or a long drawn out court room battle.

The main question I want answered was why was the Sharks Club the first club off the rank.

I can't for the life of me understand how Essendon missed the boat and Manly didn't get the hook first.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I would not wish upon any club what Sharks fans have had to go through the last week. The not knowing is what kills me the most.

I hope not a single player gets done, not from Manly, the Sharks, or even St Merge (cant believe I said that last one!).

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Likewise....don't really want to see other clubs go through what we did but at the same time relieved that we're off the back pages for a few days. More to come no doubt but gives a chance for the dust to settle and hopefully reinstate Flanno.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I would not wish upon any club what Sharks fans have had to go through the last week. The not knowing is what kills me the most.

I hope not a single player gets done, not from Manly, the Sharks, or even St Merge (cant believe I said that last one!).
Agree but could make an exception for pissant Soward

coolumsharkie

Referee
I just want this shit to go away so I can get on with supporting my team and enjoying the footy in general. I coulde never wish upon any club and it's supporters the shit we've copped in the last few years. This one has been the worst yet and there have been some pretty rough times.

Quigs

Immortal
I heard some bloke on one of the sports shows going on about the AFL and the vic media. He said that they had an unwritten rule that if you start printing crap about the Aussie Rules then you get blackbanned.

I dont have any idea what the Vic Press is like but the deafening silence about the Essendon club startled me. Then we popped our heads up and everyone started slinging shit our way.

It just amazed me that's all. we all were told 6 leagues clubs... X number of players. The Aussie rules had essendon in deep deep shit already, and others were going to fall.

I cant work it out, but knowing the sharks were involved I should of realised it would be all our fault.