What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look's like Wade has gone to the Cows

franklin2323

Immortal
So we lost Graham and probably Tighe... who are we likely/would we be happy to get replacing them?

Do we have Gordon wrapped up yet?

Tighe was on too much anyway. Earl or Simmons will come in for him wingers aren't as cruical.

As for Graham. Neither he nor Burns had wrapped up the 6 jersey I still have questions on Burns long term. Burns then I guess we will use Lewis at 6 if he gets injured.

Of course not Our management is so F**ked it took them almost a year to wrap Jennings up despite him telling his manager not to looko around as he didn't want to go. F**k you Leary you dick

mxlegend99

Referee
So we lost Sammut and Romelo mid-season. Frank Puletua and Shane Elford will most likely retire. We've now lost Wade Graham and are likely to lose Brad Tighe also.

Where the f*ck is all our money going? I was hesitant to applaud them for re-signing Burns, Kingston and Petero earlier in the year as this is exactly what I expected to happen. Petero is a great player (obviously), but our front rowers have come along very nicely and we seriously didn't need to have such a big chunk of the salary cap going to him. We didn't really skip a beat when he was out for Origin or injured... Tim Grant has been the bigger loss.

Likewise Burns and Kingston have been solid for us, but they seriously didn't deserve to be signed after only 2 games with some of the other proven first graders off contract. Neither one of those blokes was going to be in serious demand... they're both journeyman and are the sort of players you can fit in after you have the blokes that are must keep locked up.

pantherz9103

First Grade
So the most useless club in the NRL (the Sharks) again needs to scrounge of Penrith players for signings. Pretty disappointing to see a local junior go, especially to a club like the Sharks who can't develop nearly as well as us. Burns and Walsh in the halves I guess then for the forseeable future, can you seriously see a premiership with that pairing? :roll:

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
I don't know why any of you are angry, surprised or upset by this development you should be used to it by now.
I'm angry and upset because I love the club and it pisses me off watching our management f*ck up every season. I'm not at all surprised though.

The only re-signing we've made that I was truly happy with was Michael Jennings. He's the first one we've made this year that should have been a high priority. Watch us re-sign every off contract second rower and probably go for others while forgetting to add depth to our halves and backs.

When Adrian Purtell can crack your full strength team there's something seriously wrong. Although even though our depth is average I would argue he's nowhere near deserving of a spot ahead of Simmons and Earl. I would say Walker and Blair could do a better job if given a chance... although I haven't seen Walker since the Trials and Blair since last season.

Dave Q

Coach
Losing Wade is a bit of a kick to the head, but hes nowhere near marquee level.

In the meantime, theres whispers about a much more famous playmaker heading west.

Latest posts