What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing Carney would be painful

Macko8

Juniors
i dont expect a decision until at least 5 :00 2nite,thats if he does announce today.
still waiting on the team for this week as well

Bay56

First Grade
Macko8 said:
i dont expect a decision until at least 5 :00 2nite,thats if he does announce today.
still waiting on the team for this week as well

the team was announced at 2:00 dude ... from memory it was Carney + Campo in the halves.

Bay56

First Grade
if body language means anything I'd say Carney will re-sign with the Raiders (my assessment after hearing/seeing Henry comment on the matter)

Henry also indicated in WIN news tonight that he'd still use Carney if his decision was to leave the club at the end of the year .... Henry indicated that as well as looking to the future you've also got to win football games

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Just watching NRL teams and Stuart Raper indicated that Carney had re-signed. Given that it came from Stuart Raper, Carney is a definite to leave.

Bay56

First Grade
NRL teams !!!! .. f**k the season has started .. will have to record the replay

Macko8

Juniors
i heard raper say that carney has signed with canberra as well.
how would raper know??

Latest posts