What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost/Prison Break

Poida_Raider

Bench
I'm pretty certain that these two series are keeping channel 7 alive. Miles apart from any of the other sh*t that they put on and expect us to watch. I suppose Desperate Housewives is pretty popular with the ladies, and the homosexual men, who dont know it yet..

Anyways i have seen up to the end of the current series of both these quality shows. I suppose some others on here would have aswell, and damn it, i hate being kept in suspense!! i probably shouldnt say what happens, and i wont. but it kinda sucks alot to have to wait around for the next series. but i spose that could be like october or somethin if you can download them off the internet or a network..

anyways this thread is awesome.. sorry i havent been in for a while everyone! (quinny and ed)

paulquinn49

Bench
Lost season finale was ok until the final 30 seconds, that was stupid.

Prison Break is quality no matter what happens I'd say

jed

First Grade
Poida_Raider said:
anyways this thread is awesome.. sorry i havent been in for a while everyone! (quinny and ed)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great call for the first post of the thread :p

edabomb

First Grade
Poida_Raider said:

All good, that Private Detective I have following you told me you had more important stuff to do.

Raider Azz

Bench
prime sucks ass, i stopped watching it no matter what is on out of protest. everything about that station gives me the sh*ts

paulquinn49

Bench
Raider Azz said:
prime sucks ass, i stopped watching it no matter what is on out of protest. everything about that station gives me the sh*ts

Had another fight with Prime Possum over your bedtime? haha

Poida_Raider

Bench
who would win out ouf prime possum, and nbn's big dog?? i'd say big dog, but he looks a bit soft, and pussums are psycho f**kers.

Raider Azz

Bench
we don't get NBN in canberra, we get WIN, and the prime possum chick is hot as hell so i gotta go with the possum.

Poida_Raider

Bench
anyway point is, i dont go to bed a 7:30, unless i'm having sex, or if i'm hungover and really tired.. preferably to have sex.

also prison break and lost = a-class tv shows.

hrundi99

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Lost season finale was ok until the final 30 seconds, that was stupid.

Just finished watching it and I thought it was fantastic, last 30 seconds and all.

paulquinn49

Bench
Too unrealistic, i just dont get where they are going with it all. Ill still watch season 3, apparently it goes for 7 seasons...

hrundi99

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Too unrealistic, i just dont get where they are going with it all. Ill still watch season 3, apparently it goes for 7 seasons...

I think the "unrealistic" tone is part of it's appeal.

I've always thought it was more of a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits type show anyway, hence the polar bears and weird birds, etc.