What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost

Phillips

Referee
great show :clap:

but what was the thing that killed the pilot :-k

and i dont trust those chinese people..or the puppy for that matter :-s

NC

Juniors
It was real good. I can't wait for the next episode either, but my brother d/l a few episodes the other night so I might be tempted to go watch it all.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I read that first episode cost US$14m whereas a normal pilot would cost US$5m.

I don't know where the money went? Half the episode they were on the beach the other half running through the bush.

I reckon it was pretty good and will be tuning into the next episode. I hope they pull some hot chicks out of the wreckage next week.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i liked it, will be a watcher fo sho
sets up an awesome thursday night

My Restaurant Rules
Lost
The Amazing Race

Feez_Giggles

Bench
#-o i forgot about it

i was sitting on the balcony reading and drinking wine till about 10 o'clock, hahaha, time fully just disappeared

felix

Juniors
The pilot was originally 2 hours, but they split them up when they aired it in the states. Maybe that's where they spent the rest of the money :idea:

Preniers

Juniors
Yer, really good, its the dog transforming for sure for me, and did anyone notice the shoe at theginning stuck to the tree, what gives there, there something to that. I didn't get the start though.why was he in the middle of the forest but the rest were on the beach?

hotsnow

Juniors
hmm the main dude (Jack, i think) was thrown so far away from the rest of the plane yet only has a cut on his back and a few scratches on his face....... :-k

bulldog

Bench
I did a bad thing and d/l all the episodes, but now it hasn't been on over there for 2 weeks and I'm suffering withdrawls, very good show and I'm watching 7's broadcast as well. :)