What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just reminding everyone it's on tonight

I don't think it's a dinosaur (at least I hope not) because I think it's too obvious. I think it may be something man-made & have to do with the plane crashing

My friend think it's the trees, in a Lord of the Rings sorta way.

Oh, & if it's a mechanical dinosaur with a large silly floppy hat I'll jump off the Harbour Bridge

God-King Dean

Immortal
Yep, there was a polar bear but it definatly wasn't the thing that killed the pilot which would be massive

The end was very creepy

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah that was a good episode. Weird how there was a Polar bear cruising around on a tropical island. Wonder what the thing was that killed the pilot..There is a coupel of hotties in this show too which is always good.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Booyah said:
16 years and 5 months. You'd deadset sh*t yourself if you realised that.

true that
it would be hard to keep telling yourself help is on its way :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
16 years and 5 months. You'd deadset sh*t yourself if you realised that.

How did that Saddam fella know it was 16 years?

Does anyone remember what exactly the French chick said on the radio? Was it something like "Everyones dead, he killed them all"?

God-King Dean

Immortal
When I first thought about it being a polar bear I thought I would lose interest but I think it's just feuled my need to know what's going on. I wonder what's the go with the asians family :?:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
When I first thought about it being a polar bear I thought I would lose interest but I think it's just feuled my need to know what's going on. I wonder what's the go with the asians family :?:

yea same here
thought it would lose all cred but it just makes the mystery all the better

JTR

Juniors
Immortal said:
How did that Saddam fella know it was 16 years?
That message they were hearing was repeating once every 30 seconds or so, with the big number the male voice was saying at the end going up by 1 each cycle. Don't remember the number but it was big.
I guess Saddam is good at maths!

Phillips

Referee
ive got a crazy idea...just maybe years ago the island was set up to be a experimental zoo but the animals escaped hence running wild and over the years they evolved...being the reason the polar bear can live on a tropical island...

the thing that killed the pilot could have been some sort of new of type condor :-k

i am so spart :clap:

Darth Bobo

As somebody who has been lucky enough to see up to episode 14 (gonna watch 15 tonight) I am enjoying seeing your theories and ideas on who and what is going on. :D

If you end up watching the show I reckon after a few weeks, when you know more about what is going on, come back and check out the theories, some of you are on track some of you arnt but that's all I'm saying about it.

If you like it now I will say to keep watching, no episode has yet to really disappoint me and there is a bunch of stuff I'm still wondering about.

Lost Kick Arse! :clap:

bulldog

Bench
i missed the 2nd episode, are they showing an encore?

Don't think so, but the eps. are very easy to d/l. and well worth the effort.

Lost Kick Arse!

It certainly does, it's been a long time since I actually took more than a passing interest in a TV series. :clap:

Munky

Coach
What is being used for power to send the french distress signal?

16 and a bit years! I want that battery in my Nokia.