What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost

JTR

Juniors
Preniers said:
did anyone notice the shoe at theginning stuck to the tree, what gives there, there something to that
I'd say if a plane broke apart mid-air there'd be a fair bit of stuff scattered around. Bits of plane, luggage, clothes and the like...

Raider_69

Post Whore
that or a transforming dog with a rather large floppy hat killed the pilot and others and placed the shoe there as a warning :|

bulldog

Bench
Tupac Shakur said:
Dont spoil it for us bulldog. :)

Whats the go with that labrador they showed a couple of times eh?

I'm saying nothing except how much I'm enjoying it. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
the labrador is a transforming dog, he turns into a mass of mechanical scaryness, he also wears a rather large silly floppy hat

felix

Juniors
It's based on a lot of things, some of the characters are named after famous social philosophers and other stuff that i can't think of off the top of my head

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Tupac Shakur said:
Whats the go with that labrador they showed a couple of times eh?

Its a pet of one of the people who survived on the plane not and the giant scary animal is a polar bear

bulldog

Bench
Its a pet of one of the people who survived on the plane not and the giant scary animal is a polar bear

You should put a spoiler alert in your post if you want to give away things like this, most people probably didn't want to know.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
bulldog said:
You should put a spoiler alert in your post if you want to give away things like this, most people probably didn't want to know.

The dog was obvious and the polar bear I thought was a gee-up from a bloke at work - no one takes him seriously here anyway

Raider_69

Post Whore
bulldog said:

lol polar bear
give it away you silly pricks
gee-up indeed

a mutating dinosaur with a rather large floppy hat would be more believeable, that habitate couldnt harbour a polar bear, the creators surely arnt that stupid.

Houdini

First Grade
I thought the first episode was pretty good. Will be watching again tonight. I'm really curious about that dog too :lol:
Surely if the dog had been on the plane, in its box etc it would not have survived the crash :?

Darth Bobo

Raider_69 said:
Phillips said:
it said something about a polar bear in the TV guide.....

ohh dear god
they are that stupid! :roll:

Reserve your judgement until you see more of the show, Channel 7 has split a 2 hour premiere show (thats how it went to air in the US) into two 1 hour shows and then repeated the first show.

So far, really, all that has been shown in Australia in one half of the Premiere. It's an edge-of-the-seat-can't-wait-till-next-week sort of show, any critisms of it are premature I think.

Lost kicks arse :D