What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loudest Army Of The Decade

The Major

Bench
The most mental army i have seen for a while was at the Manly semi. Check out the posts i put on youtube. Put dragons or manly semi as keywords. This week is gonna be a cracker though. Everyone has blue balls waiting for the Kogarah comeback. Cant wait. Got the flags and giant banner ready to go. Also got word that the big logo is coming out of retirement for a stint on the hill. Wait til we all march down Jubilee Ave to the ground. The blocks of flats are gonna shake!

Hey, how about Matty Johns being the Dally M points judge for this match. What a joke. Ten bucks he gives 3, 2, and 1 points to his gay boy toy, Grub Gallen.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
The most mental army i have seen for a while was at the Manly semi. Check out the posts i put on youtube. Put dragons or manly semi as keywords. This week is gonna be a cracker though. Everyone has blue balls waiting for the Kogarah comeback. Cant wait. Got the flags and giant banner ready to go. Also got word that the big logo is coming out of retirement for a stint on the hill. Wait til we all march down Jubilee Ave to the ground. The blocks of flats are gonna shake!

Hey, how about Matty Johns being the Dally M points judge for this match. What a joke. Ten bucks he gives 3, 2, and 1 points to his gay boy toy, Grub Gallen.

ive already seen the post on youtube dere GREAT but i thort maybe the rd whatever match against manly was better(the flare) we almost burnt the hill hehehehe

ok then 10 bucks he doesnt lol

The Major

Bench
How could i forget the flare at MAnly. Bloody thing shot me in the back and burnt holes in my jersey! Fair call Stelzy re the bandwagoners at the semis. The win at Brooky last year was special. The armys entry and departure of Newcastle was eventful to say the least. The noise in Melbourne round 1 was good. Hey what about in 07 when we got our first win, vs Brisbane at Kogarah i think, when we sang the "We Are The Army" song over and over and over and over again after the final siren! Vintage New Age Army!

saint-colesy

Juniors
How could i forget the flare at MAnly. Bloody thing shot me in the back and burnt holes in my jersey! Fair call Stelzy re the bandwagoners at the semis. The win at Brooky last year was special. The armys entry and departure of Newcastle was eventful to say the least. The noise in Melbourne round 1 was good. Hey what about in 07 when we got our first win, vs Brisbane at Kogarah i think, when we sang the "We Are The Army" song over and over and over and over again after the final siren! Vintage New Age Army!

Hahaha f**k i remember that!! Have to say i had a laugh at it lol.

Kiki

First Grade
sassy and i are taking our friend Lozzy to the game and im soooooo excited for her to see the army in action. ive been pumping you up to her all week so you better deliver!!

(i know u will)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Go easy on the 'September Bandwagoners' fella's. Saints fans just aren't Sydney based folk. You'll find us going to those big games as it's just not possible to make regular home and away trips when you live in the far reaches of NSW, thru QLD or where I am in N/W Victoria, or anywhere across this vast continent.

Just remember, there are just as many fans watching the game on the box or listening to the call who'd be there if the tyrany of distance, cost, work and family allowed it.

I'm looking forward to the 6pm repay of the derby today, sat in my lounge on me Pat Malone......where do you recon I'd rather be?......

Go Saints

Big Norm

Steel Dragon

Bench
ABC radio said you were all a little disappointing. :(
They expected that youd all be in full song for the whole game.

They were loving that barrett was getting booed everytime he touched the ball, but noticed that late in the first half that it had stopped.

I must admit that I couldnt hear you guys on the radio - not that you actually hear too many crowds via said medium.
Still wish I was there though to lend a voice.

Yeah the army was nothing special.

I’d say the seasons break from Kogarah tampers with the informal understandings that develop on the hill. Ie people that want to sing stand here, people that don’t over there. It was a bit of a mess today but I’ll think that will sort itself out over time.

bmwpower

Juniors
yeh in general the whole stadium atmosphere was pretty quiet. the ones that only really chant are the 100 or so around the dragon army. i could not hear anything from the main grand stand.

Latest posts