What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lower grade scores

northey

First Grade
Jersey Flegg - Knights v Central Coast RIP
Full time score Knights win 52-6

Premier League - Knights v Western Suburbs Magpies
Full time score Knights win 46-18

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bit if a disappointing outcome for the Fleggies. The Rip aren't even a football team.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Flegg boys didn't even get out of about second gear in all honesty. They were missing about four or five players who were being "rested" and got the desired outcome. The Premmy boys also managed to remember how to win, and Cory Patterson was an absolute standout.

knights9

Juniors
good to see Premier League win. I thought our flegg team could of won by more but its still a good win.

roopy

Referee
Bowe played pretty well at hooker in Flegg, but poor old Sharp looked like he has been warming the bench all season - very rusty.
The opposition wasn't much, but Jeans, Snowden, Tuafua, Laban and Hlad all had a big day out. If we had kept playing in the forwards we would have had to book rooms at John Hunter for the RIP pack.
Uate sat out and Matt Cooper had a very good game in his place. God knows how they will find a spot for all the backline players with Cooper fit - you couldn't drop Wooden, Uate, Gordon, Richardson or Wright on form.

Cory Paterson didn't do much of the hard work in PL, but he was amazing in attack. He gets better with every game.
Walsh's injury looked bad, which will probably see Dureau get a good run in PL, which gives him a chance to get a contract next year - so that is one good thing to come of it. Walsh has already done enough for a new contract.
I think the No. 19 in PL was Jacob Ling having his first game in the seniors - and he went well for the 20 or so minutes he got.

roopy

Referee
Swampy said:
Heard a rumour today that Luke Walsh is heading north to Townsville.
That's sad - but we can't keep them all - and I've always been a bigger fan of Dureau anyway.

BTW Swampy - Hlad was a bit fat when he came back to the team this year, but I think he is improving every game and was close to our best today.

Swampy

Juniors
Roopy I better keep a lower profile on some things.Sorry if this adds to your confusion CW Bush.(Scratches head).

roopy

Referee
Swampy said:
Roopy I better keep a lower profile on some things.Sorry if this adds to your confusion CW Bush.(Scratches head).
you do pretty well - i'm just paranoid enough to think about things far more than i should.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Swampy said:
Heard a rumour today that Luke Walsh is heading north to Townsville.
Thats old news. Thats what everyone's been saying for at least the last fortnight. I was of the impression we re-signed him for the same length of time as Mullen :?

Latest posts