What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lower Grades

BennyV

Referee
Shame they lost but over achieved massively this year.

Tuuta Edwards at centre was a mistake and Head needs to take responsibility for that.
Field and his goal kicking finally came back to bite them on their arse.
Leuila went missing completely in the second half just not good enough.
I didn't wonder about this. I always thought they look strongest with Mattheson Johns in the team (other than Garrick) so not sure why Thompson wouldn't start at centre with Johns on the wing.

Manu was also all over Tuuta-Edwards

As soon as Manu made the first break i was thinking silly silly move.

Maybe Head thought he was protecting Johns and he had no reason to.

Also Esau starting over Jurd again i see no point Esau is just to small for a prop.

GeeJay 2

Juniors
As soon as Manu made the first break i was thinking silly silly move.

Maybe Head thought he was protecting Johns and he had no reason to.

Also Esau starting over Jurd again i see no point Esau is just to small for a prop.
Agree coast. I was at the game as well. Right side centre appeared to be carrying an injury?? Not sure - after the first try on the right it was obvious he was struggling. Young Gallagher didn't get on last night and may have proved a good replacement.

Starting Esau over Jurd is frustrating. I would put Blake Lawrie & Jurd to set early tough dominance in the game. Two big dominate props.

After a stellar spectacular season i though Jai feild had a quiet game. Needed him to fire for the X factor it brings. His Line defence proved costly.

Jack Payne. I just love his grit.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yep, he's a tough little dude Jack Payne.

And that try he and Field laid on for Herbert, the way they both attacked the defensive line, showed how gutsy they both are.

Dragsters

First Grade
Just on the juniors, how good are Luciano and Duffy playing off each other?

I can't wait to see how this combo goes in the top grade if the stars align.

GeeJay 2

Juniors
Big future for luuch, just hope it's with us. Matt Duffy had a strong game last night, got the boys out of trouble with some speed behind the goal line etc, was sitting there praying for a Duffy long range special to save us. Great year though. Tons of positives coming through.