What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

loyalty is a thing of the past

brendothejet

First Grade
I'm currently playing my 4th season with the Jets. I have played more A Grade games than anyone else in the club. Despite huge offers from rival teams and codes I've stayed around through the good times, the bad times and the horrible times.

I plan to play many, many more.

Loyalty is not so much a thing of the past, just harder to find.

brendothejet said:
I'm currently playing my 4th season with the Jets. I have played more A Grade games than anyone else in the club. Despite huge offers from rival teams and codes I've stayed around through the good times, the bad times and the horrible times.

I plan to play many, many more.

Loyalty is not so much a thing of the past, just harder to find.

Is your loyalty for sale? Cos I am willing to put my haircut off for a month for a good cause.

Jeffles

Bench
brendo did pretty well in the Superleague days when everyone was being signed for big dollars regardless of how good he was. I understand brendo was all set to captain Perth Reds in 1998 before they got the chop.

CHELSEA

Juniors
BTG I thought you still had the old pommy guy playing for you, has'nt he played more games than you? If looking through the records at souths has anything to go by he has also played 3 or 4 times this year too

brendothejet

First Grade
CHELSEA said:
BTG I thought you still had the old pommy guy playing for you, has'nt he played more games than you? If looking through the records at souths has anything to go by he has also played 3 or 4 times this year too

he has only played a handful of games each season the last couple years. I've only missed one game in 3 and a half seasons. (including playing with a broken hand and returning from a ruptured spleen the week after a very nasty tackle!)

brendothejet

First Grade
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
Is your loyalty for sale? Cos I am willing to put my haircut off for a month for a good cause.

hahah...

you can't buy BTJ.

Which frustrates NEwtown because it means you can't sell him!